Ratings for Dr. Wayne D. Westbrook

HORRIBLE DENTIST!! This man will start a procedure without giving you a quote or telling you what he's doing. In the end, you will get a bill for a crazy amount and be told to come back tomorrow to finish it, which you will get another bill for what tomorrow's visit will cost you. My total bill for a root canal and crown (crown I didn't need) came to $2290. By then, you can't turn back. I ended up going to someone else to get it finished. My new dentist (Dr. Stephen Novak) finished the work at a fraction of the price and told me the $925 I was charged by Dr. Westbrooke was not worth the work he did. Go to Dr. Novak and get it done at a fraction of the cost and done right the first time!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Westbrook has been our family dentist for over a decade, he's professional and fun. Great Dentist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

He is a terrible dentist. Not friendly or personable. Made numerous mistakes on my teeth. I now have to have all the work he did redone by another dentist!! Also he will drill on your teeth before you are even numb! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Made many mistakes and is unfriendly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010