Ratings for Dr. Louis C. Coyle

My husband saw Dr Coyle several times until he left the Rockport practice and he was very comfortable with him and found him to be very courteous and most importantly very knowledgeable ---- we miss him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Coyle is an exemplary physician. He clearly knows his stuff. He's on time, he's kind, patient, a good listener, and you're left feeling that he really cares about the work that he does and the people that he treats. We need more doctors like him. I think you'll find that virtually everyone who has taken the time to review him on the various grade-a-doctor sites has given him the highest possible rating. Well, except the bozo from Hope who probably complains about everything.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

We are from Hope, Maine, and my wife saw Dr. Coyle once a few years ago for a heart condition. Coyle was late to start. He had an arrogant, rude and disrespectful attitude towards her, implying that my wife was exaggerating her condition and "shopping" for heart doctors. Well, turns out my wife had a number of imporatnt issues to deal with over her heart, which subsequent real doctors have helped her with. My advice: stay away from Dr. Louis Coyle of Rockport, Maine. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Louis C. Coyle's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Rockport, ME