Ratings for Dr. M Abou-Seido

I went to this doctor only 3 times before deciding to change. I was reluctant to see him based on the reviews but I thought I would still give him a chance. My first visit went well and I was pleased with this doctor. On my second visit I informed the doctor of varicose veins in my legs- he said it was normal but didn't take a look at them. From past experience I knew this could happen in a pregnancy and just left it as it. On my 3rd visit to this doctor I again told him about the severe swelling and varicose veins. He didn't even look- instead he told me about his mother who had 7 children and had varicose veins. Please don't compare me to your mother as times are different- I'm working and have 2 other kids- I was genuinely concerned about developing a blood clot but he didn't even look to see if they were bad or not. My family doctor and the chiropractor said it was a serious case. I didn't want him to feel sorry for me but rather have some empathy. That was my last visit with him- I changed doctors and am very pleased with my current OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I had another obgyn, but Dr abou-seido delivered my son because my son was 3 weeks early I had no problem with him he was nuce

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My review is based only on two encounters with this doctor. I arrived at triage in L&D recently due to a short cervix which was picked up by an external clinic. In triage, he told me about the risks and suggested that I return the next day for an additional ultrasound. No problem. I did and a 2nd doctor on-call completed a physical exam which, coupled with the new ultrasound information, would allow me to still be a good candidate for the procedure. When I next saw this doctor after being admitted the next day, he came to my bedside (jacket still on so I figured he just came in) and carelessly told me that my case was too far gone and we would have to 'wait and see'. Had I not advocated for myself and said he should review my most recent report I might not still have my baby boy growing inside me. His carelessness was inexcusable. I waited for the worst 10 minutes of my life for him to READ everything on my chart. My procedure was completed by another doctor successfully. The 5 stars is for my nurse in hospital, NOT HIM.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Went to see him for a procedure and he was recommended by a friend. I thought he was very nice and knowledgeable. Offered me options and then was the surgeon. Very pleasant to deal with. If I need something else, which I doubt I will, but if I do, he's the one.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Abou-Seido was not my OB but he delivered my baby via c section 3 weeks ago & he was actually so nice.. before having the c section my labor wasn't progressing and I wasn't dilating after being induced and he gave me the option of waiting longer to see if labor would progress or a c section.. when I asked him what he would recommend he said if I were his daughter he would tell me to wait it out. Which I did but ended up needing a c section anyways. I see a lot of bad reviews for him here but i had no issues with him at all & he got my baby out safely which is all I really cared about.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

He is knowledgeable doctor. We were happy with his knowledge, experience. His staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Abou-Seido 100%, he was my OB for the 3rd time and always answered my questions, his secretary is so polite and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and the secretary always tried to fit me in if ever had any problems. God job guys!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Knowledgeable doctor . He knows how you feel by looking at you

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I only went to see this doctor once. Left the office and found different Prenatal care immediately. The doctor himself seems alright if a little old fashioned - he literally told me not to interrupt him when I was trying to explain my views on one of the prenatal tests. Whatever though. His secretary lady though - no no no. Asks personal questions in the waiting room. Told my doctor I needed to bring my blood work and ultrasound in, although my doctor faxed it, and when I did she said she didn't need it. So I had to drive an extra hour and a half to my doctor and back for nothing. I was so mad at this point that my blood pressure was high and she asked me if it was high during my last pregnancy. As if that's something I would fail to mention (by the way it wasn't and it isn't, I think I just wanted to yell at her in that moment). Never going back to this office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

The worst gyn/obstetrician I've ever dealt with! Went to l&d with reduced fetal movements and despite having normal fetal activity while I was on the baby monitor this disgusting doctor broke my heart in a very insensitive way instead of reassuring me. Don't want to see that face ever in my life again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017