Ratings for Dr. M Abou-Seido

Went to see him for a procedure and he was recommended by a friend. I thought he was very nice and knowledgeable. Offered me options and then was the surgeon. Very pleasant to deal with. If I need something else, which I doubt I will, but if I do, he's the one.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Abou-Seido was not my OB but he delivered my baby via c section 3 weeks ago & he was actually so nice.. before having the c section my labor wasn't progressing and I wasn't dilating after being induced and he gave me the option of waiting longer to see if labor would progress or a c section.. when I asked him what he would recommend he said if I were his daughter he would tell me to wait it out. Which I did but ended up needing a c section anyways. I see a lot of bad reviews for him here but i had no issues with him at all & he got my baby out safely which is all I really cared about.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

He is knowledgeable doctor. We were happy with his knowledge, experience. His staff is also very good.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Abou-Seido 100%, he was my OB for the 3rd time and always answered my questions, his secretary is so polite and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and the secretary always tried to fit me in if ever had any problems. God job guys!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Knowledgeable doctor . He knows how you feel by looking at you

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I only went to see this doctor once. Left the office and found different Prenatal care immediately. The doctor himself seems alright if a little old fashioned - he literally told me not to interrupt him when I was trying to explain my views on one of the prenatal tests. Whatever though. His secretary lady though - no no no. Asks personal questions in the waiting room. Told my doctor I needed to bring my blood work and ultrasound in, although my doctor faxed it, and when I did she said she didn't need it. So I had to drive an extra hour and a half to my doctor and back for nothing. I was so mad at this point that my blood pressure was high and she asked me if it was high during my last pregnancy. As if that's something I would fail to mention (by the way it wasn't and it isn't, I think I just wanted to yell at her in that moment). Never going back to this office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

The worst gyn/obstetrician I've ever dealt with! Went to l&d with reduced fetal movements and despite having normal fetal activity while I was on the baby monitor this disgusting doctor broke my heart in a very insensitive way instead of reassuring me. Don't want to see that face ever in my life again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

if you are larger don"t bother , he might talk about your high BMI with his intern and not even wait until you leave. ( laughing and howling ) He is knowledgeable however insulting someone before they even leave? Why insult at all? I did not like this. You as a doctor are supposed to be teaching compassion, empathy, as you are dealing with lives. What did you teach her? to make fun of patients?? His credibility went out the window. I will not be returning to him after this.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

This is a very horrible doctor. His breath stinks when he talks to you and he is very rude. I went to him, my first pregnancy, and I came home stressed out and crying how insensitive he is. I am never going back to him again. The most horrible doctor I have ever come across!!!!. This was my first prenatal visit here in Brampton and after meeting this doctor, I am now scared about finding another doctor who will not be like him. I agree with all the bad reviews because they are true. He is a horrible horrible nasty rude man!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He is nasty and doesnt care about women. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016