Ratings for Dr. M Abou-Seido

He misdiagnosed me and was incredibly rude to me after a hospital stay when I asked him a few questions. Please do not see this Dr. I don't know about punctuality and staff so I gave 3 stars. Saw him through Brampton civic, he was the on call dr

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

3 minutes ago Dr.Abou-Seido delivered both my sons via c-section he talked to me the whole entire time telling me everything that he was doing during my c-section. I was extremely afraid of a c-section and he took time while doing surgery to calm me down (literally they played music just to help my nerves) he listened to all my concerns and adressed them all .After my surgery he poped in to see how i was doing too which was extremely nice because doctors usually deliver and that's the last time you see them.I think he is an amazing doctor One of a kind !!!.. he's a little rushed at times but if you see his waiting room you completely understand he has a lot of patients but all in all he is an amazing doctor. Thank you so much again. Dr.Abou-Seido

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

he is always in hurry..we wait long time and when he sees us he see us for one minute

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. M Abou-Seido is an excellent Dr. His professional demeanor, intelligence and extensive knowledge in his specialty ensured that I had the best medical plan and care for my condition.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

He was a very good and cooperative man. He didn’t leave out anything and was very polite in the process.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I went to this doctor only 3 times before deciding to change. I was reluctant to see him based on the reviews but I thought I would still give him a chance. My first visit went well and I was pleased with this doctor. On my second visit I informed the doctor of varicose veins in my legs- he said it was normal but didn't take a look at them. From past experience I knew this could happen in a pregnancy and just left it as it. On my 3rd visit to this doctor I again told him about the severe swelling and varicose veins. He didn't even look- instead he told me about his mother who had 7 children and had varicose veins. Please don't compare me to your mother as times are different- I'm working and have 2 other kids- I was genuinely concerned about developing a blood clot but he didn't even look to see if they were bad or not. My family doctor and the chiropractor said it was a serious case. I didn't want him to feel sorry for me but rather have some empathy. That was my last visit with him- I changed doctors and am very pleased with my current OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I had another obgyn, but Dr abou-seido delivered my son because my son was 3 weeks early I had no problem with him he was nuce

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My review is based only on two encounters with this doctor. I arrived at triage in L&D recently due to a short cervix which was picked up by an external clinic. In triage, he told me about the risks and suggested that I return the next day for an additional ultrasound. No problem. I did and a 2nd doctor on-call completed a physical exam which, coupled with the new ultrasound information, would allow me to still be a good candidate for the procedure. When I next saw this doctor after being admitted the next day, he came to my bedside (jacket still on so I figured he just came in) and carelessly told me that my case was too far gone and we would have to 'wait and see'. Had I not advocated for myself and said he should review my most recent report I might not still have my baby boy growing inside me. His carelessness was inexcusable. I waited for the worst 10 minutes of my life for him to READ everything on my chart. My procedure was completed by another doctor successfully. The 5 stars is for my nurse in hospital, NOT HIM.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Went to see him for a procedure and he was recommended by a friend. I thought he was very nice and knowledgeable. Offered me options and then was the surgeon. Very pleasant to deal with. If I need something else, which I doubt I will, but if I do, he's the one.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Abou-Seido was not my OB but he delivered my baby via c section 3 weeks ago & he was actually so nice.. before having the c section my labor wasn't progressing and I wasn't dilating after being induced and he gave me the option of waiting longer to see if labor would progress or a c section.. when I asked him what he would recommend he said if I were his daughter he would tell me to wait it out. Which I did but ended up needing a c section anyways. I see a lot of bad reviews for him here but i had no issues with him at all & he got my baby out safely which is all I really cared about.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017