Ratings for Dr. Heiwon Chung

Being diagnosed with thyroid cancer and having surgery, I felt very comfortable and at "ease" with Dr. Chung and her staff at every visit. She was compassionate and very caring throughout the entire process. Loved her helpful staff and I would highly recommend her. Although the biopsy was inconclusive, she listened to my concerns of thyroid cancer in my family and performed the surgery instead of waiting for another biopsy. Quickly referred me to an endocrinologist and I feel I couldn't have gotten any better care in the office or in the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

she left me so scared -people, friends and doctors could not believe- I cannot believe I used her and I am reiminded everyday!!!! Poor follow up

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Went to Dr. Chung for breast cancer - she was absolutely fabulous beginning to end. Explanations, care, surgery, compassion, staff were all exceptional. Would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Good up till time of surgery. Did not follow up after surgery (IP) - sent an associate who basically just said, you can go when you feel like it. Follow up visit also felt very rushed with limited to no information on after care. Recommendation by PCP due supposed skill and expertise for scar care, but after going to back to PCP, she asked who did it. Office staff was excellent. Left me feeling unsure if I picked the right surgeon after seeing other reviews of similar doctors.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010