Ratings for Dr. Lauren Sum

Easter weekend and my doctor is dedicated, thoughtful, and attentive the Saturday before Easter. This is truly top of the line service.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Clean environment plus friendly, knowledgeable and personable staff. Especially like the Saturday hours.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Sum offers a caring and professional atmosphere, a very gentle approach, and an excellent listener. She listened to the details of my situation, and immediately responded to my concern. She eased my pain and promised to work with me until my foot concerns are healed. Thank you for doctor's like Dr. Sum who have a "bedside matter" when it comes to patients. Many doctor's don't have this kind of approach with new patients. I'd recommend Dr. Sum to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Sum is everything you would want in a Physician. She is not only knowledgeable, but she has the ability to relax you in a tense 'medical situation.' She is unusaully Patient and Kind. Our Thanks to her in a recent Demonstration of her Services!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I had a great time with Dr. Sum. She was able to assess my foot problem head on and within a few weeks, I was feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Sum!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Lauren Sum's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)