Ratings for Dr. Paulette C. Trum

(I gave this dr a "3" for staff and punctuality because I did not see her at her office and did not want to negatively impact them through my review) Dr. Trum was assigned as my dr during a brief hospitalization. I have a good understanding of my illness yet Dr. Trum never spent more than 3-4 minutes with me. She generally just said a few things "at me". She didn't tell me when she was making med changes. If she had at least told me about the medication changes she was making I could have told her I'd been on them before and I would not react well to them physically. Not only did I find her demeaning and rude but it was obvious that the staff at the hospital had similar feelings about her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Rude and uncaring. When we called her after hours at the advised of hospital personel she was. Short and condescending, going on to state she can not diagnose over the phone. We changed doctors the next day. I am retired from a position that required me to deal with the public All of the time. In my opinion she is not a very nice person and should find other work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr Trumm is a Dr who thrives off of over medicating you. She put me on a medication that had horrible side effects and when I called her to tell her I wanted off of it, she was very ignorant with me, despite what it was doing to me. I had to wean myself off of it on my own. She is very rude and cold. I would not go back to her if she were the last Dr on earth. Beware of her and her medications

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

She is an excellent Dr . She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Paulette C. Trum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Cross Of California