Ratings for Dr. Julie ZIMMERMANN

Dr Zimmerman saved my wife’s life after she experienced placenta accreta with our first born’s delivery. If it were not for her knowledge of an emergency procedure called a B-Lynch suture to stop the hemorrhage, my wife very well may have bled out. Not only did she save her life, she saved her uterus which allowed for another successful (and thankfully uneventful) pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

She delivered my second child 6yrs. Ago. She treated me great. Very kind to my kid. I am now pregnant again, had my u/s today and it doesnt look good she says. She was very sincere telling me what is going on. I will always keep her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

She delivered my first child. I was given an extremely rare, in this country, injury at her hands. She closed me up bleeding profusely. Literally, bleeding to the point that the blood bank was called. It was a gross action from a doctor. Even nurses commented about how horrible she was. I was transferred out of that hospital after 12 days and into the hands of a miracle doctor who put me back together. She was unkind and uncaring. Even to the extent of being rude and short with my family who were extremely worried about their grey, unresponsive daughter and wife.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Zimmerman delivered my daughter 11 years ago and I'm still angry about that experience. She didn't listen to my wishes, broke my water, sped my labor, and ended in emergency c-section. I felt she looked down on me as a single, pregnant woman and treated me with less respect than sure would someone she perceived to be more responsible. Alternatively, maybe she just treats everyone that way.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I would highly recommend this doctor! She is not only a terrific doctor, but a very nice person. I felt very comfortable with her and the team at this office. She called me back personally to discuss my lab work. I have referred friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Julie ZIMMERMANN's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet