Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Keller

Her office loses lab reports and x-rays. She does not know what the other doctors she sends you to prescribe because she fails to read the notes from them. She farms you out to other doctors instead of helping you after all is she not a doctor herself. Two times she was over an hour late and claimed both times that there was an emergency and she had to send both patients to the ER because of heart problems. She had said that both times. Getting ready to report her to Memorial Board and tell them not only my experience but those of other patients that have left her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellant physician very thorough . Goes over your entire health

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

The office staff at the new office in New Smyrna are horrible. They clueless. Hate to call the office to ask for anything! May have to look for a new doctor due to the incompetent office staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

She is a dictator. Does not listen to patient. It is her way or the highway. More interested in increasing her bottom line than caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Keller is the best doctor I have ever had. My big complaint and I have been saying this every since Dr. Perry retired is the front office staff. They are so disorganized and just a complete hot mess. The tell me a referral was sent but it was not. They did however fax another patients records over then told the other dr. office we had a different insurance then we have. I was planning to leave the practice soon due to the horrible front office. But really would miss Dr. Keller. A big smile came across my face today when I was in the office and heard that Dr. Keller resigned last Friday! I heard she went to Florida Hospital. You go girl ! I can't wait to find out where I can find you :-)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Doctor Keller is awesome. BUT.....the office staff she has been provided with is the worst disorganized mess of staff and papers I have come across in years. There are STACKS and STACKS of files on every horizontal surface in the place. I can see why Dr is leaving that practice.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Keller's in Winter Park, Fl. My appointment was Dec.5 2012, when I called to confirm my appointment I was told Dr. Keller had left the practice. What a shock this was, as of this date 3-26-13 I never heard one word from her by phone or letter. Found web sight and yes looks like she did move completely out of my area? I was very pleased with Dr. Keller the two years she was my Dr. Not very happy about her suddenly leaving her practice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Staff is not polite. Can actually be rude. She has always been on time (which to me is within 10-15 minutes of your scheduled appt.) Dr. Keller herself is very knowledgeable, thorough, and helpful. She takes time to explain your conditions, meds, consequences of your lifestyle, and offer alternatives for your conditions. She genuinely cares about you as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I am a very busy dentist, and fully understand that things can happen during the day that make even a well-planned schedule go down the drain, but...When Dr. Keller was late (45 min) the second visit (20-25 min first visit) I requested that this not happen again. I was assured that I would be the first patient of the day for our 3rd encounter and she still managed to be 25 minutes late! When I complained she basically said "Too bad. That's the way it is" She also charged me for a level 4 visit for 5 minutes of her time to discuss lab results. Look it up on the Net. That's NOT a level 4. I think she is a very knowledgeble physician, but either she or someone at the office needs to learn about respecting other people's time. 2 days later she dismissed me as a patient after I called the office and complained about the level 4 charge. Someone has a problem here, but I do not think it is me. If your time is not important to you I think you will receive good service. Nathan Mayo DDS

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr Keller is a wonderful, caring, informed doctor. She really listens to you. I had a problem and she called me after hours to talk with me about it and to calm my fears. I was in the medical field and feel we could use more good, caring doctors like Dr Keller. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Kimberly A. Keller's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental