Ratings for Dr. William (Bill) Dobson

My family and I have been patients of Dr, Dobson since 2001. I wanted a doctor that had hospital access and that could care for our growing family. Dr. Dobson has been a great doctor. He is punctual, patient and kind and very supportive. He does not over prescribe and will refer to specialists when appropriate. Like many doctors you have to be your own advocate, and with Dr. Dobson he will listen and support you. I highly recommend Dr. Dobson.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Dobson for a long time. He makes you feel at ease with his great attitude. Asks what your concerns are and then lets you know what he suspects. He will then refer you to a specialist. recommend a test or scan. or write a prescription. He is always on time never late once.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Dobson is a great doctor. My family has been patients of his for close to 20 years. He has always been respectful, on time, and has a warm and caring demeanor. My brother-in law is also a family doctor and whenever he knows about an issue we have he'll say "make sure your doctor does this test or gets this scan from the lab. There are a lot of doctors who won't take it seriously or cut corners. " Without even mentioning my brother in-laws recommendation to Dr. Dobson he typically sends us to take the appropriate test or scan. He is very thorough in his approach and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

A great doctor . I have been a patient of his for more than 10 years. His quick response to concerns caught cancer not once but twice. Kind, caring, professional in every way.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Dobson has never made me wait. He values his patients time and is always very punctual. He is very knowledgable and listens to all my concerns. Wehn he does suspect something he is very thorough in his testing process to eliminate factors and get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 6 years and he prefers to give you a prescription rather than a diagnosis. If you have a concern he doesn't listen and ask questions, he just downplays your concerns and you leave feeling like it is all in your head. You have to go back many times and complain about the same thing, and then it seems like you are forcing him to do something. You don't feel heard, supported or cared about in the least. If you just want a prescription, then he is ok.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

COMPLAINED 4 YEARS ABOUT A COUGH AND FATIGUE. TOLD ME IT WAS NOTHING. DIAGNOSED IN TORONTO WITH UNTREATED ASTHMA.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

dr dobson has been my family doctor since i was a little kid i am now 25 years old he has always helped me with any concerns i have had. hes helpful, polite, caring. i never have to wait. i would never ask for another doctor !!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I've been with Dr Dobson 10 years and think he is great..Never sit waiting to long but always answers all questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Dobson for 10 years. I am surprised by some of the posts as I have always found him friendly, gave me as much time as I needed and appropriately ordered tests and prescribed medications. The receptionist could be a little friendlier and process patients a little faster.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010