Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Logan

I cannot imagine anyone thinking Carol Logan is anything short of wonderful. When I wanted to wear contacts she did everything possible to make them work for me. Unfortunately, my eyes develop allergies to contacts. They always have but I wanted to try it one last time. When they didn't work, she applied the money I had spent on the contacts to a new pair of eyeglasses. I have never had that experience with any eye doctor before. I moved out of state three years ago and I still get friendly and prompt service for any issue I have with my frames. Dr. Logan and her practice should have a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. is condescending...won't return..tries to up sell you on frames.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Carol Logan is my favorite healthcare provider of ANY sort. I wish that all my doctors/dentists/etc. ran their practices with such warmth, good humor, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

This the best most thorough eye exam I have ever experienced. Dr. Logan is outstanding and a true people person. . I will continue to go out of my way to stronly reccommend Logan Eyecare. Bill C.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Rude! I was treated like I was an imposition in her day. Steer clear if you expect to be treated like a human being.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Carol A. Logan's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)