Ratings for Dr. Shea A. Godwin

The two voicemails received from Dr. Shea's office on 11/19/2014 will be uploaded to YouTube as a reference on why NOT to utilize this office. Congratulations to the staff--you are now famous as your complete recordings are now available for anyone searching the internet for Dr. Godwin's office. I have not encountered anyone as rude as this in years! I received 3 phones calls today. #1 telling me if I did not call their office with my updated financial records, my appointment for tomorrow would be canceled. #2 a phone call for Mary Jane regarding her shoulder. I am not Mary Jane, and told them they had the wrong number, but had received the previous message and would bring in any updated records. #3 one of the messages on YouTube telling me they were canceling my appt for tomorrow because, "...they did not need people like you! (me)" What kind of customer service is this?? As a side note, this doctor was recommended by a pharmacy in Cadiz, because I am new to the area. Not only will I explain and let this person hear the recorded messages, I will also let everyone I come into contact with of this experience. Truly unbelievable, and I have the recorded messages as proof. If I could provide less than one star, I would. I hear Dr. Godwin is very intelligent and a wonderful doctor. A long-term doctor is what I was looking for; instead, a staff member not only called me numerous times in one day, but insulted me, then called back AGAIN to cancel an appt which was made 3 weeks prior. Truly one for the record books!! Search YouTube for Dr. Shea Godwin, and you will most definitely locate the recordings/voicemails from her staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Godwin is a Terrific Doctor, She has exceeded my expectations. The front office staff needs a Customer service training class, there are no smiles, bordering on rude. But this DOES NOT take away from the Care you receive from Dr.Godwin.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Shea A. Godwin's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC