You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M.B. Shokravi

He has the most UNPROFESSIONAL practice you can imagine. Next to impossible to get a hold of them. They never answer the phone nor give you an option to leave a voice message. Since you can't get a hold of them, you expect them to do a follow up after few months but they don't do that either. All the people saying their staff are "top notch" are crazy. A receptionist who doesn't answer the phone is not doing the job.

Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Shokravi's reception desk staff member was extremely helpful and friendly..Dr. Shokravi took the time to explain the results of my skin biopsy in detail (on a weekend). A very positive experience.

Submitted April 9, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I went today for a mole consultation. He noticed one that was different from the others and removed it right then and there. No time to think, which I appreciated. Was over in less than a minute. Great doc, great service. The receptionist was also lovely.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Did a walk-in to make an appt. Liz was extremely helpful and was able to fit me in to see Dr. Shokravi. Bless her heart...most gratful Liz! Excellent Experience! Thank all of you. Les

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

First things first - While Liz (this doctor's right hand front office person) is lovely she really needs to rethink her office practices. She hardly EVER answers her phone - you cannot get through as the answer phone is full - so apart from physically showing up in person - good luck trying to get through. LADY IF YOU ARE THAT BUSY - GET SOME HELP AND STOP PLAYING GOD. Dr Shokravi is very knowledgable however he does not take the time to listen to you - this is assembly line medicine at it's worst. Because you have a monopoly doesn't make you the only show in town - I for one will get a referral to another Dermatologist.

Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Shokravi and Liz are so wonderful. I couldn't have found a better dermatologist after all these years since my original one retired 10 years ago. Definitely will be re-booking with him and if my kids need anything he'll be the one I look to. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Good bedside manner. Very knowledgable and help. Kind staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Shokravi did not help my issues whatsoever, he actually made them worse. He told me to stop using a prescription cream that my family doctor had prescribed that had helped one problem on my face, but he didn't offer any alternative. He offered no suggestion as to what do about what appears to be white raised bumps spreading on my face. He used, I believe, liquid nitrogen to zap an itchy area which made it worse and now has spread bigger, he wouldn't use the liquid nitrogen on a small facial wart as he said I would have to pay him $100 for him to do that which would have taken a few seconds. He was rushed me through the whole visit, his office was full of patients, I felt like I was on a conveyor belt. I would not recommend this dermatologist to anyone ever. Not to mention it took about 8 months to get an appointment.

Submitted November 25, 2015

I have always had skin problems throughout my lifetime. Doctor Shokravi was truley the only doctor who has helped me through my countless years of struggle. I had been with other doctors for almost 10 years trying to treat my eczema, nothing was done. In a period of a couple months doctor Shokravi helped treat my issue. He helped clear my eczema and now I can sleep in peace. I would recommend this doc!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. M.B. Shokravi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He has the most UNPROFESSIONAL practice you can imagine. Next to impossible to get a hold of them. They never answer the phone nor give you an option to leave a..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shokravi's reception desk staff member was extremely helpful and friendly..Dr. Shokravi took the time to explain the results of my skin biopsy in detail (on..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shokravi and the receptionist are top notch. They are very competent, friendly, and efficient which is required for any medical practice."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went today for a mole consultation. He noticed one that was different from the others and removed it right then and there. No time to think, which I appreciat..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a walk-in to make an appt. Liz was extremely helpful and was able to fit me in to see Dr. Shokravi. Bless her heart...most gratful Liz! Excellent Experienc..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "First things first - While Liz (this doctor's right hand front office person) is lovely she really needs to rethink her office practices. She hardly EVER answe..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shokravi and Liz are so wonderful. I couldn't have found a better dermatologist after all these years since my original one retired 10 years ago. Definitely..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Good bedside manner. Very knowledgable and help. Kind staff. "

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shokravi did not help my issues whatsoever, he actually made them worse. He told me to stop using a prescription cream that my family doctor had prescribe..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always had skin problems throughout my lifetime. Doctor Shokravi was truley the only doctor who has helped me through my countless years of struggle. I h..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Received a referral to see Dr. Skokravi and I wish I could rate him. However, I can't get through to the office. I've left numerous message and had one return..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Appointment on time. The doctor was helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. The secretary was disrespectful when we were into the consulting room telling my husb..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc. Treated my rash in a few minutes. I would recommend him to anyone."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and helpful receptionist. She saw my condition and gave me an appointment for the same day. Knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him. "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When searching for dermatologist, I ran into the name Dr. Shokravi. I checked ratemds to see his ratings. I disregarded most of the negative comments because th..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Shokravi for several years for various challenging skin issues as well as routine mole checks/removals. He's very efficient, proactive, friendly...."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "If only his front office person was more accessible it would be a great experience. If you leave a message you don't get a reply. That is if you can even get ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Too much of a hurry, arrogant, does not listen and dismissive. I've found another derm who is much better"

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 13th St E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049841244".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to multiple dermatologists before to help treat my stage 2 skin cancer, Doctor Shokravi has been the best doctor I have visited. He helped cure my ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. Very helpful with an excellent secretary. Punctual and very knowledgeable. "

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Knowledgeable and clearly explains everything very well."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good listener. Very knowledgeable . Explains clearly. Gained my trust."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Allways answering machin . Staff 0 . Rush rush rush all the time ."

October 17, 2014