You may also like

Rate Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Dr. M.B. Shokravi's Ratings

Great doc. Treated my rash in a few minutes. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Friendly and helpful receptionist. She saw my condition and gave me an appointment for the same day. Knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2888150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

When searching for dermatologist, I ran into the name Dr. Shokravi. I checked ratemds to see his ratings. I disregarded most of the negative comments because they were all similarly written (written by the same person). After visiting him I was amazed. He spent a lot of time listen to my concerns even though he was clearly behind schedule. His staff is great to! I would recommend this Dr. Shokravi to anyone who needs a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have seen Dr Shokravi for several years for various challenging skin issues as well as routine mole checks/removals. He's very efficient, proactive, friendly. Liz (MOA) runs a tight ship and although difficult to get in touch with, is very helpful and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2852495].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 30, 2015

If only his front office person was more accessible it would be a great experience. If you leave a message you don't get a reply. That is if you can even get to the message. Would rate staff lower if possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Too much of a hurry, arrogant, does not listen and dismissive. I've found another derm who is much better

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2838987].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been to multiple dermatologists before to help treat my stage 2 skin cancer, Doctor Shokravi has been the best doctor I have visited. He helped cure my cancer and saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone. He is always punctual, very knowledgable and very helpful, his staff is also very compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Very good doctor. Very helpful with an excellent secretary. Punctual and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and clearly explains everything very well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2650798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Good listener. Very knowledgeable . Explains clearly. Gained my trust.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2623451].votes_count ]]