Ratings for Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Dr Shokravi Is excellent. His diagnosis was spot on, he was professional kind and very helpful.His staff Liz was warm friendly and polite. They made space for me last minute and were truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Awful staff, very poor service, doctor is ok, would highly recommend another option, unless you're willing to wait for over a year to receive no real solution.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

spent 2.5 years going to him for excema, obviously tried to make the treatment into as many visits as possible to increase the amount he made. Kept pushing things like Rogaine I didn't want (even though I kept refusing) and didn't tell me what the possible side effects might be. Took forever to get an appointment. In the end I went to another dermatologist who fixed my issues in one visit.

Submitted March 31, 2017

The best Dr. I've ever seen. Knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Great doctor, very professional. I don't know why a few people on this site are complaining about getting a hold of them... I was able to do so on my first try...

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Great doctor. Spent an extra 15 minutes listening to my concerns even though he was fully booked.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

If I could give more than 5 stars to dr shokravi and Liz I would in a heart beat. He is so knowledgable and the best of the best. It is refreshing to find a doctor/specialist and office who actually cares and takes the time to ensure you are alright.

Submitted June 22, 2016

just got a referral from my doctor so I phoned for an appointment. Comments below are correct in that nobody answered the phone but rather, it went through a series of prompts only to hear there was a 17 month wait time! Since my concern is melanoma related, I can't wait that long. Since I didn't actually get in, I can't rate all the categories but was forced to in order to post this comment

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

He is a melanoma hawk. Liz, his staff person is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016