Ratings for Dr. Saima Amjad

I had the worst experience at this clinic with this person by the name of Saima Sajid and I dont want to use the word doctor for her as she has no humanity in her as a doctor for a patient. I do not know where she got her training as a doctor. I hope it was not in Canada. I have already reported her to the college of physicians. She kicked my 76 year old father out of her office who is very sick of bronchitus as she said "you dont speak my language". I went to her office and she said the same thing to me. I have a recording if anyone wants to see. Her clinic's google review mentions that these doctors should lose their license. My father had been to this clinic a week before and she didnt even bother checking his file plus he had all his medicines on him from the previous doctor. If anyone wants to bring real change please fill out a complaint form on the website of college of physicians of Ontario.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

She is our family doctor since 2006. Very helpful and understanding doctor. She is way better than other doctors. She listens you very well and try to help as much as possible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Amjad is very polite, knowledgeable and professional. She's v helpful and supportive. Staff is v caring and on my every visit they provide excellent care. One word Dr Amjad u r phenomenal!! Keep up the good work:)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr saima is really an excellent Doctor.She is soo helpful n listen to the patients history n help in understanding the problem.i think the best doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr saima Amjd is the vest dr in town pays attention to your problem

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I would not recommend. Rude doctor and mentioned that i am wasting her time and resources. I went to get blood work done since i have a history of HTN, and high cholesterol in my family. She said your young and healthy and there is no need for blood work and i am wasting medical resources. This is not patient care. In and out the door type of service. Not anything i would recommend from a physician. Avoid this clinic at all costs. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Wouldn't recommend. Staff is incompetent - I got hung up on 3x today just trying to find out the test result. Dr. Amjad herself is nice but will rush you. My session has always been 5 minutes or less. Even when she was doing her physical check up, said a few things but never recommended anything. Then the next time I see her, it's almost like she's forgotten her first diagnosis. Wouldn't recommend. Sorry.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Amjad is great, she is friendly and actually listens to your concerns. staff is good too -

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

she is the worlds bestest doctor I ever seen in my life I'm blessed she is my n my son family doctor.she is very understanding n caring dr I love her .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Super good doctor. Waiting time is less and her medicine were really good

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017