Ratings for Dr. Saima Amjad

I would not recommend. Rude doctor and mentioned that i am wasting her time and resources. I went to get blood work done since i have a history of HTN, and high cholesterol in my family. She said your young and healthy and there is no need for blood work and i am wasting medical resources. This is not patient care. In and out the door type of service. Not anything i would recommend from a physician. Avoid this clinic at all costs. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Wouldn't recommend. Staff is incompetent - I got hung up on 3x today just trying to find out the test result. Dr. Amjad herself is nice but will rush you. My session has always been 5 minutes or less. Even when she was doing her physical check up, said a few things but never recommended anything. Then the next time I see her, it's almost like she's forgotten her first diagnosis. Wouldn't recommend. Sorry.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Amjad is great, she is friendly and actually listens to your concerns. staff is good too -

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

she is the worlds bestest doctor I ever seen in my life I'm blessed she is my n my son family doctor.she is very understanding n caring dr I love her .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Super good doctor. Waiting time is less and her medicine were really good

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Didn't even look at me as she was talking. In and out the door within a couple seconds. Pigeonholed me as a patient and didn't take time to hear me out!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr.Amjad is a wonderful doctor. has been my family doctor for 9 years and i love her

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

ONE OF THE WORST DR IN MISSISSAGUA. SHE IS SO MEAN AND NOT HELPFUL. I DON'T LIKE HER ATTITUDE SO RUDE TO HER PATIENTS AND STAFF TOO. I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THAT CLINIC.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

The best doctor ever she is my family doctor she is very kind and down to earth really makes an effort to help you she is very understanding women

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

She's an amazing doctor. She's very efficient, caring, and friendly. She even scheduled me in for an appointment for a walk-in day. I really appreciate this and the staff. I had blood work and additional work done and made my experience very pleasant. I am happy to say she's now my family doctor!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015