Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Lenci

Dr. Lenci has been my primary physician for over 30 yrs. I agree with the patient below. She is extremely caring and an outstanding doctor. She has always been "right on the money" with her diagnosis and has been extremely re-assuring if there was a problem. I indeed would recommend her to anyone looking for a top-notch physician!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Lenci has been my primary doctor for over 30 yrs. She is caring, kind and extremely competent. I like that she is pro-active. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

My name is Frank P. Caparelli, EdD. In 1997, my wife visited Dr. Lenci for hypertension. Zestril was administered, a first time ever medication for Barbara, for this condition. Not discussing how and when to take this medication by Dr. Lenci, the following day, upon taking the medication at 3PM and driving home at 4PM, Barbara passed out at the wheel due to a sudden drop in blood pressure. She had a permanent injury as a result of an accident. I attempted to file malpractice charges as a result of the treatment; was denied because of AMA strength of supporting physicians on the "team". Although time has passed since the accident, and Barbara has since passed away, I am in the process of having Miss Lenci reprimanded and held accountable for my loss with my aim of having her license to practice medicine in the State of New York suspended. I think it is time present and future patients be aware of this.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

She is the best!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Margaret M. Lenci's Credentials

• New York Medical College And Hospital For Women (Grad. 1980)

Champ Va