Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Lee Choi

I am shocked to see the negative comments because my experience from a first visit last week was very good. He diagnosed my condition and prescribed an ointment which I've used for the past six days and it worked very well. The condition is about 90% cleared. I don't know if it's chemistry but he was congenial and we chatted and exchanged pleasantries before I left. I am honestly puzzled by the stark contrast with the other patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for 20 years on and off. He is a brilliant doctor. In my experience he starts off closed off but once we start talking he softens up. Everyone is different. I have always ended up with clear skin in the end. I follow his instructions. He is the Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

This doctor is completely unhelpful. He uses a very poor attitude towards his patients. He has no manner. Basically he has no patience to listen to a patient talk, he wants you to leave so he can see the next one and make more money without helping his patients. Never seen such a doctor in my life. DO NOT go see this doctor, it is a complete waste of your time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Worst experience ever. This is the third time seeing him, I thought he was pretty straightforward for the previous visits. But today, waited for hf hr, saw him for 2 mins. He only took two seconds to look at my condition, did not even examine it. When you try to ask for more options, he starts saying that he's the doctor, if you don't listen to him and follow what he says, don't come back to him. Will ask my family doctor to change the specialist, never want to come back again.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dbad attitude with zero knowledge on my condition, cliam his method is 100% correct even though the problem did not get solve or any better. Wouldnt recommend this guy to anyone, please do not waste ur valuable time on him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Absolutely horrendous. Abrasive, condescending, impatient, incredibly poor bedside manner. I have seen rude doctors but this one is a new low. Would not recommend unless you want to waste your time and be treated like an idiot.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Lee Choi VERY unprofessional, irresponsible and impatient. I first visited regarding a mole concern. After concern was raised, it only took him a brief look to come up with a diagnosis and I was given a quote right off the bat. He gave me the choice to remove it the same day, I had basically a minute to decide. I went back to have the mole removed 3 months later, and right there he tells me he can't do it and i have to be referred to a plastic surgeon. I reminded him that I was given a quote and the option to remove it on my first visit, he responded 'yes, but I am scared now'.. Unbelievable!! How can a doctor respond in such a irresponsible manner?? He should have noticed on the first visit. it was a complete waste of time to make the second appointment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I'm waiting at Scarborough Grace with my dad as I type this review. My dad called me and said he was going to the hospital because he was bleeding from the neck. I had no idea what he meant. Earlier today my dad had a large wart/mole remove from just above his shoulder. He's bleeding profusely from the area. I asked him who his doctor was and showed me his card. Immediately I knew who Kenneth Lee was as he use to be my dermatologist. My dad paid $120 to have his mole removed and now we're waiting in the emergency room to stop the bleeding. I don't need to say anything else about Dr. Lee. Horrible , his staff is rude and don't reply. It's 7:40pm here and my dad went to a walk in clinic who couldn't help. Avoid this doctor period.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kenneth Lee Choi is not professional at all. He was late for the appointment for almost half an hr. He just take a look of my symptom and said he couldn't do anything. No testing nothing. He wrote a potential causes of my symptoms in a peice of paper and ask me to google it by myself. When I wanna ask him a question, he was telling me there r so many patients still waiting, I shouldn't ask him anything. If I need to, I should book an appointment with him again. The whole conversation was less than 3 mins. I read the reviews about him on this web. I never seen any doctor been so rude and so unprofessional like him. I don't understand why he still can working and "helping" the patients who really needs advice from the doctor who really care about the patients!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

This idiot Dr. Choi should NOT be in business and he is not professional at all. THE MAN CANT EVEN SPEAK CHINESE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017