Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Forgach

He was following me up after extensive surgery in Boston MA. 3 weeks after the surgery, he stated my retina was detaching again & he must fix it NOW. He did not call the original doctor/surgeon in Boston MA even though he claimed he did. I *trusted* him. He did a procedure called Cryopexy which is freezing of the tears in the retina. This involved putting a needle into my eyeball WITHOUT numbing drops to numb the eye & clamping the eye open. He did the procedure & within 2 minutes of it, he stated "It didn't take", walked out of the room slamming the door. I wasn't given any eye drops after it was done. Slowly the eye ball began to shrink after a few weeks. I was light sensitive for 2 years. A Dr. in Rochester NY gave me drops that cleared up the sensitivity. This man has NO bedside manner. DO NOT go to this doctor if you want your sight saved or have any eye conditions. He will only make it worse.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Peter W. Forgach's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1971)