Ratings for Dr. Henry Huang

Maybe I was lucky but I only waited 15-20 minutes for my consultation after waiting 5-6 weeks for my appointment. Anyways he was very good, explained my operation in detail and not overbearing- asked if I had any questions.. My nose and mole operation went very well -looks great and breathing well! Overall very happy with result

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr Huang completed surgery on my 4 years lip. He is an amazing doctor/ surgeon. He was great with my little made her feel so comfortable and at ease with the surgery. Very knowledgeable and take the time to explain things to you. He is amazing. When we were leaving my 4 year old said, "mommy he is the best doctor ever, I really like him". Amazing doctor and surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Very transparent! My nose operation was awesome! Would gladly recommend Dr. Huang.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Level of knowledge is undoubtedly high! Great overall and would highly recommend. Punctuality could be improved- but then again, all doctors have busy schedules so the wait is understandable.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Very pleased with his manner and level of knowledge!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Huang as he really improved my nasal breathing and how my nose looks. The recovery was pretty much exactly how he explained it would be when we talked before the operation. Very happy with the result!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I had my first appointment with Dr. Huang today and found him to be incredibly knowledgeable and I really appreciated how open and honest he was with me regarding my condition. (I have been having severe vertigo episodes). He patiently explained to me how the inner ear works and how various sensors affect the brain's gauge of movement. He told me what the next steps are and made me feel very comfortable trusting him to figure out what's wrong with me and how to fix it. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Huang is an extremely busy man, but does his best to keep you well informed no matter your age! He works very hard, great professional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Dr. Huang is amazing. I had such anxiety about my 2 year old having tubes, but he was just amazing. Tank you Dr. Huang.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Nasal surgery was great with Dr Huang as he corrected a wide tip on my nose and staraightened out a bump. He always explained things in great detail and my recovery after was mostly exactly as he said would happen. I'm really happy I went to him and fixed things that have bothered me about my nose for forever. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017