Ratings for Dr. Henry Huang

Nasal surgery was great with Dr Huang as he corrected a wide tip on my nose and staraightened out a bump. He always explained things in great detail and my recovery after was mostly exactly as he said would happen. I'm really happy I went to him and fixed things that have bothered me about my nose for forever. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable and courteous doctor. My Dad is a senior and Dr Huang provided clear and concise explanation so that he was able hear and understand more about the procedure. He is a caring and thoughtful person and my family would gladly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Fantastic and honest! Surgery was a great experience. Definitely would recommend Dr. Henry to anyone who wants great explanations.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Huang is a great doctor! He is very straight forward and honest.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Overall amazing doctor! Extremely knowledgable and great with young kids. Very busy in his office, but the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Every time I go for a morning appointment the Dr is always late coming in, I went today and was third in line to see him and they called the guy after me, after waiting for almost an hour I had enough, I was only there for a follow up and it would have taken 2 minutes, so I left without seeing him and so I waisted my time. But he is a good Dr other wise.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Amazing guy. Dr. Huang made time for myself and my father which was really great. But also assertive and 'to the point' which is good.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Sometimes it was hard to get through because the phone was so busy but was worth it in the end. His secretary was awesome and so nice. The doctor was excellent and I can finally breathe through my nose. I always hated the bump In my nose and Dr Huang improved it without it looking like I had a big operation. Awesome experience overall!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Listened and explained everything to me I had a good result from nasal surgery and breathing and looks were much better after surgery!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have had issues with vertigo for many year . My family doctor sent me to Dr Haung and I was very inpressed with him and his staff.I did not feel rushed he took the time needed to help me understand the best way for me personally to deal my vertigo.He spoke to me in away that I understood not over my head as some doctors do.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017