Ratings for Dr. Gene W. Voskuhl

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Voskuhl was an answer to prayer. I had just moved to the area and had to find a doc. I heard good things about his group, but was still nervous. From our first visit, I knew I was in goods hands. Dr. V is a highly competent and compassionate doctor. He treats the whole person and was well connected to the community. He and his staff are caring, warm people who make you feel safe and well cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Voskuhl.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr G is wonderful. Quick appts! Very knowledgable, patient, good listener. I really feel like he wants to help me & isn't running me through the office to get to the next guy. I had 3 other docs tell me I needed a liver transplant for Cirrhosis/Hep C but wouldn't qualify because it was too far advanced. I decided to get another opinion from Dr G. He thought it was Lymphona & ordered the bone marrow biopsy the others wouldn't do, turned out he was right. My spleen was enlarged not my liver. 8 chemo treatments later the cancer is cleared up, and I feel great. He gave me a second chance. Now I'll be going to him to help w/the Hep C. My friend has HIV & also loves Dr G.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009