Ratings for Dr. Carole S. Lowe

On the note of professionalism, I would say she is severely lacking in that area. I had fillings done and when I wanted to expel my salvia, she told me to "spit in the toilet" since she didn't want her sink to be dirty. Who says that to their patient? I felt very belittled and ashamed. She was also upset at me because I wanted the filling done instead of a root canal, which is higher grossing for her. Regarding her skills, I would rate that poor because she made my twist my neck to an uncomfortable position so that she can get to the tooth with ease. A good dentist would know how to maneuver around the patient so that the patient is comfortable not the other way around. Also, she clamped my upper lip in the process causing it to bleed. Not only did I walk away with severe neck pain and throbbing headache but I had a swollen lip. If you decide to go to this practice, be sure that you don't get con into doing unnecessary procedures and buying their products.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Lowe is very courteous, professional, and competent. Another dentist filled several cavities that ended up being cosmetically unattractive and more importantly, very painful. Dr Lowe was a lifesaver...she fixed everything and my teeth look and feel great again. I highly recommend her for any of your dental needs!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009