Ratings for Dr. Elin R. Cohen

Elin Cohen is truly a wonderful doctor and has provided care beyond expectation. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a pediatrician due to her caring, compassionate, knowledgeable care. My children love her!!! Her staff has always been kind and helpful. Two thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Elin Cohen is the best doctor I've ever met in my life. I wish there was a doctor like Dr. Cohen for Adults. She is an expert in her field, but her expertise is matched by her compassion and her commitment to a child's well-being. She partners with parents to make the best choices for each individual child. We are blessed to have met her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Finally Elin has a good assistant. My children love Ana. She is professional, thorough, friendly and makes my kids feel comfortable. The other assistant sometimes wears jeans, has sworn in front of my children and is always typing on her phone/palm pilot. Elin should keep the good help and get rid of the others. Elin is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Elin R. Cohen's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1993)