Ratings for Dr. Federico A. Steiner

Dr. Steiner is an excellent surgeon. I was impressed with his knowledge. He took a lot of time to explain and reexplain my medical condition, surgery procedure, post-op, thorough testing Wonderful bedside manner, warm, personable, upbeat. I was able to put my trust in him, and he came through. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Extremely thorough. Explained the procedure and post operative findings in details. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Steiner is a wonderful surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and will explain everything to you. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Steiner is A very good surgeon. He explains everything very clearly. His surgical skills are superb. He has the best bedside manner of any surgeon that I have ever been to. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Steiner spends as much time with you as needed. He's wonderful at explaining things, and very warm and personable. Great doctor all around!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Steiner is currently treating my father. He had to deliver bad news to us after my father's procedure. Dr. Steiner spent a lot of time with us. He explained and re-explained everything. He was kind and patient and answered our questions. He talked to us, on our level. Dr. Steiner is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

An excellent, knowledgeable doctor; answers all questions thoroughly. Does not rush you through. Overall, I think he is one of the finest doctors I have been to (and I have been to many)! I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Federico A. Steiner's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ