Ratings for Dr. ELIZABETH A. Howell

I was referred to Dr. Howell by my cousin because she was so nice and easy to talk too. I have seen her two times now and she is wonderful. During my last appointment she was obviously very busy, but she took the time to thoroughly help me with my health "issue. " She gave me a number of ptions to oc

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Howell for several years. I'd chosen her because when first meeting she was really nice and knowledgeable. I thought she'd be perfect for later when it was time to have a baby. Unfortunately she left me high and dry, wasn't even available most my pregnancy, didn't deliver my baby, and didn't check on me after finding out I'd almost died. When confronted she smirked and said "sorry" in an incredibly condescending manner. The staff is horrible to deal with, an hour appt will take two, and there is a general lack of care, compassion, or comfort throughout the facility. The birthing center is outdated, my room was filthy and many things were broken, and it was all around a horrible experience. Will be looking for a new dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I felt like my appointment was a waste of time and that she doesn't listen to the patient's concerns. I went to her for answers and felt pushed off and like I was a nuisance; now I have become my own advocate and will have to see a specialist and probably face surgery for the same concern I went to her for help with in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Howell is a very likable woman, when you speak to her she is comfortable, knowledgable, and confident. My surgery was a success,and nearly painless. BUT...she is frequently tardy and alittle scattered, if she had someone following her around all the time keeping track of her she would be a perfect doctor, I think she just has too much stuff in her head. I like her, I could recommend her but you need to know as soon as she walks out of the room everything you just talked about is gone from her brain.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. ELIZABETH A. Howell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)