Ratings for Dr. Kenneth James

Bad experience here and have not been back since! Had a complete set of x-rays done which were not covered by insurrance because it was done too close to previous full set of x-rays from past for which I was charged for, (all they had to do was check my insuarance for coverage and give me the 7-8 bite down x-rays which would have been fully covered by insurance....then, the dentist drilled to deep while going in for a cavity, hit a nerve, and caused me complications, then had the nerve to apologize saying he should have taken a closer look at x-ray to verify depth. HORRIBLE. Obviously i changed dentist!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

The dentist was kind and has done very nice work on my four teeth. Especially the front teeth, look just natural! I can't see the back teeth he worked on but they feel good too.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I took some time to research dentists for my husband and myself but couldn't find as much information as I would have liked. Based on his training(UMDJ), website www.kjdental.com(informative), and location (close to our home) I took a chance on Dr. James and it was worth it. The office was clean and unlike my previous dentist he used modern x ray equipment. Above all, he was friendly, thorough and patient, explaining our x rays and the all issues he detected. I wasn't rushed or made to feel like I was asking too many questions. I will recommend this dentist to family and friends and look forward to another visit!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009