You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stan Dubickas

I recently became a patient of Dr. Dubickas and his hygienist, Aldona, within the last year, and I cannot praise them highly enough for the excellent work they have done. They are most professional, courteous and caring. I am extremely fortunate to be a part of this dental practice, which includes very helpful and pleasant staff members.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I can't say enough good things about this Dental office. The Dentist is knowledgeable and gentle. The Hygienist is caring and thorough and I can see she wants to make sure I keep my teeth for life. The front desk lady is extremely helpful and wonderfull and so is the Assistant. My whole family is happy to be patients of this office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Dubickas is brilliant. His hygienist is less so. She is rough, rude (to patients and staff) and judgemental of me. I would love to keep this great dentist but his hygienist keeps me from returning.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dubickas since birth (almost 30 years), and my parents are also long time patients. I cannot say enough good things about his work or his excellent staff. They are all very knowledgeable, friendly, kind and welcoming. Despite not living in Burlington, I happily travel to have my teeth cleaned. You will not find a better dentist or dental team!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Dubickas is a super kind and efficient dentist. This is a nice clean place with super friendly staff. The receptionist is lovely. My husband and I have been going here for 10 years or so and are very happy here.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Dubickas's for over 12 years with my family. 4 years ago we moved to Niagara on the Lake and still go back for their great service. I highly recommend this dental office. Staff are very kind, caring and proffesional. Keep up the great work, and thank you. Maria and the boys

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Having worked in the Dental Field for 10 years, I developed clear, valuable knowledge of What is the" truth" in both administrative and Dental/Hygienist behavior (s) and Dr. Stan Dubickas and staff are remarkable in the delivery of All services required. I have utilized there services fluently and give them a 5 star rating! I attend there facility twice per year and feel much healthier because of there staff. If you are new to Burlington , do not hesitate to maximize your dental requirements at Dr. S. Dubickas office. I drive from Galt (Cambridge) for there service. It is a privilege to know there personable, and knowledgeable staff. C. Barry

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Stan for about 4 years now. He is an amazing dentist - always doing his best to make things right in my mouth! His staff is equally amazing! Aldona goes out of her way to help always exceeding expectations. Samantha and Kristen are also phenomenal. A great team to look after the entire family's dental needs, with care, compassion and up to date knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wonderful dentist and his caring and supportive staff. They treat me and my wife like family. Dr.Dubickas has excellent skills and knowledge. Aldona (his wife) is absolutely the best hygienist that we ever had. They treat us like family. Can't say enough about this pleasant office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Fantastic dentist. And his wife who is the hygenist is equally good. She was very thorough and my teeth feel amazing after the cleaning. She also doesn't let me get away with slacking off either. My whole family goes to Dr. Dubickas and we can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Stan Dubickas's Credentials

• Lithuanian

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently became a patient of Dr. Dubickas and his hygienist, Aldona, within the last year, and I cannot praise them highly enough for the excellent work they ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about this Dental office. The Dentist is knowledgeable and gentle. The Hygienist is caring and thorough and I can see she wants..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubickas is brilliant. His hygienist is less so. She is rough, rude (to patients and staff) and judgemental of me. I would love to keep this great dentist b..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Dubickas since birth (almost 30 years), and my parents are also long time patients. I cannot say enough good things about his work or his..."

July 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://drdubickas.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905-333-5553".

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dubickas is a super kind and efficient dentist. This is a nice clean place with super friendly staff. The receptionist is lovely. My husband and I have been ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Dubickas's for over 12 years with my family. 4 years ago we moved to Niagara on the Lake and still go back for their great service. I hi..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having worked in the Dental Field for 10 years, I developed clear, valuable knowledge of What is the" truth" in both administrative and Dental/Hygienist behavi..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Stan for about 4 years now. He is an amazing dentist - always doing his best to make things right in my mouth! His staff is equally ama..."

November 19, 2014