Ratings for Dr. Gordon K. Wang

The best of the best Dr. Wang is a very caring person and I can't thank him enough for everything he's has done for my husband & myself

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Gordon Wang has been my General Practice doctor for three years and in my opinion he is an extraordiary physician. His clinical and diagnostic skills are exceptional. Doctor Wang detected the early symptoms of what was eventualy diagnosed as colon cancer. His referals to the finest urology and GI specialists resulted in early diagnosis and elinination of the cancer without debilitating ostomies or long chemo/radiation therepy side affects. He has demonstrated concern and empathy through the year of recovery. I am cancer free! Doctor Wand has always listens, treats me with respect and never accepts my symptoms at face value. His diagnostic skills are very impressive, his prognosis realistically honest and his empathy provides patients with hope and encouragement. He places strong emphasis preventive medicine and lifestyle changes versus medication. Doctor Wang is the finest General Practice doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Excellent Family Physician. Highly recommend. Excellent at diagnosing any problems that come up for me. Keeps up with my medication and checks it each visit. Recommends other specialists when needed. He is always cheerful, helpful and polite. He is extreamly through is his analysis and make excellent recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

We have been going to Dr Wang for 8yrs. WE have found him to be a very caring and knowledgeable person, he listens and dosen't hurry you out. He really cares about you. If he feels that you need to see a specialist he'll suggest it. He's a great person.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Incorrect diagnosis multi times... Also seems to throw pills at you

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr Wang has been a very competent provider of my basic health care. I am fully satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Very nice, great doc, caring, includes family when necessary. Have gone to him for several years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

He cares about his patients. When you are called into the office, there is no big hurry to get you out.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Gordon K. Wang's Credentials

• Univ Of London, St George'S Hosp Med Sch (352-24 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Punta Gorda, FL