Dr. Leisha Ostrowski

Ratings for Dr. Leisha Ostrowski

I'm not sure what the derogatory comments from August and June 2017 reflect. Dr. Ostrowski has actually increased her hours, and is the furthest thing from arrogant. She was on sabbatical at the time those ratings were posted. Glad to have her back!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

She a great doctor. She been there for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Shes only in part time her hours have dropped dramatically. I see her when I can but when I do she never fully understands what I need. Shes very smart but can be arrogant. I have to prove myself to her and constantly explain whats wrong and no matter how hard I try to get her to understand she doesnt get it. Shes not personable at all. Im switching doctors.

Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Ostrowski is warm and friendly. She makes time to discuss any concerns without being dismissive or abrupt as other family physicians have been. She is also open and knowledgeable of alternative and functional medicine practices.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Best Doctor in Orangeville. Caring bedside manner and genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Ostrowski is an outstanding doctor. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know the answer she'll refer you on to help you find an answer. Her listening skills are outstanding and very compassionate. The best GP I've ever had. 17 specialists couldn't find an answer for me but she helped me work through my issues once the cause was identified. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Ostrowski has been an excellent doctor to my husband and I for the past 4 years of our life in Caledon. Always punctual and never rushing through the appointment, you are always sure that she is listening - I have had a few other doctors in other towns that seem almost like they don't have time for your 'insignificant' issues but Dr. Ostrowski is not like that - She is concerned about what you have to say no matter how small the topic, and provides intelligent avenues & suggestions for you both to follow next. Dr. Ostrowski helped me through my early miscarriage and even called my house to check in at 8pm a couple days after to have a very reassuring talk with me. I'm very pleased to have her as our family doctor :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Ostrowski is the best doctor I have had in my 42 years. I have been with her for 8 years now and she is the best. Very friendly and great with the entire family. Very genuine. Not only is she our family doctor but we see her and her family quite often in town and she always takes the time to say hi. She refers you to a specialist if she has any question about your health that she man not be able to answer. I would never leave her practice. All the staff at her practice are great as well. If you for some reason can't see her personally you can see one of her co-workers or the nurse.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Love her! I have moved out of Orangeville and I still use Dr.Ostrowski for myself and my Family. I drive an hour and 30 mins to see her. I trust her and I love her way of care for my Family. She knows her stuff and does go out of her way for you. Thank you Dr O

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Ostrowski saved my life. She is thorough and if she suspects anything she will have it checked or send you to a specialist. My husband and I have had her for our doctor for a number of years and she has always made us feel like we are important to her and that she cares about our health. I feel very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013