Ratings for Dr. Darron Woolley

I spent 15 minutes waiting for the doctor as I listened to him "shoot be breeze" with his employees. He finally came in 15 minutes late and asked "why were we seeing you again?" He couldn't take the time to read my file before entering the room, even though I had previously seen him for the same problem. I canceled my follow-up appointment and will be seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I found him to be helpful & knowledgeable. Staff was nice. And my foot is way better!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Awesome doctor who is gentle and knows his stuff! Only doctor I trust completely with surgery and to do the right thing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Needs to know when to refer patients for second opinion!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

He is really helpful and if he doesn't know he will look even further. I felt that he really listened to what I had to say and to me he gets all stars.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

He saved my toes, they were black cold ugly. My primary care doctor wanted to amputate. No one touches my feet but him!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Woolley removed 4 really big worts from both of my feet. It has been two years and the worts have not reappeared and my feet look almost as if I never had worts to begin with! I am very pleased with the treatment I received and will return to him with any other foot related needs I may have.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009