Ratings for Dr. Nicole Bell

She is amazing! Dr. Duncan and Dr. Sanders should take some lessons from her! Confident, yet knowledgeable and not one bit of arrogance. Never makes you feel like you are wasting her time or asking a "silly" question.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Bell is the first OB/GYN that has actually taken the time to answer all my questions and not feel like I was being rushed. She was incredibly nice and informative and made me feel completely comfortable. The wait was a little long (45 min) but totally worth it. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. I have read a lot of bad reviews about the staff but everyone that I have encountered has been very professional and nice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

She's really nice informative and professional. Just one thing that stood out like a sore thumb. The staff. THEY ARE HORRIBLE, AND INSENSITIVE AND RUDE.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

She's awesome! Followed her from Dr. Deans' office and so glad I did. Dr. Ostroff is great too. AVOID Sanders and Duncan - I don't know why those 2 became OB/GYNs...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Unfortunately I did follow Dr. Bell only to discover that she clearly has too many patients and too little patience. I was told I had to meet with all the doctors just to later find out none of them would be there when I miscarried. And that staff is the worst. One of the lovelies even told me Congrats, though I had just suffered a miscarriage. Im disgusted and feel like I may have been better off going to a clinic, I would have paid less for the same quality of service!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Bell is wonderful. She is warm and very caring. She explains everything as it takes place and makes sure you are comfortable.When I miscarried and aked MANY questions, she explained everything in a way that my husband and I could understand. When I became pregnant again she told us what to expect and the timeline for various tests etc. She delivered my daughter and was very patient with me during the process. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I tried to see Dr Bell for every one of my appts during pregnancy. She was very nice and answered my questions. I would still be with her if it weren't for the office staff. I couldn't take the lack of professionalism and even common kindness.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I love this woman! She is sweetness and caring as anyone would want in an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

OMG! I followed her to this practice from where she was. I cannot imagine seeing another GYN. She is an absolute doll! There aren't many MD's like her any more. She is warm, friendly & doesn' rush you or make you fee stupid. The staff is the other place was much nicer. I did have one issue which the staff was too pre-occupied with talking about one of the girls "wild weekend". I lst my patience, opened my mouth & was then directed to the "lady behind the glass". How disrespectful to discribe your manager that way. She greeted me with a big smile & listened to my issue. It ended up OK, but she really has her hands full with that staff. Even the way they answer the phones is unappealing. I will follow you anywhere Dr.Bell, but get a new staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I loved her she entered the room with a smile and a warm presence and she did not rush us. She seemed genuinly concerned with any questions we had. Out of all the doctors in this office we are hoping she will be the one to deliver our little bundle of joy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Nicole Bell's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY