Ratings for Dr. Sunny H. Zhang

Dr. Zhang was wonderful. I was addmitted into the hospital, with a nasty pain. Dr.Zhang quicly realized i needed surgery. My ovary and tube were twisted. She took wonderful care of ne and made sure myself and my family understood everything.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very impersonal, it’s my 1st child and she didn’t ask a single question or introduce herself, she ran in told me not to drink alcohol ( I would never ) and that I had another apt next week and walked out... my husband and I were confused.. like was that our doctor? Not the best 1st impression to be treated like a subject rather than a 1st time mother.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

By far Dr Zhang is the beat and most knowledgeable Dr. I have ever seen. She was able to get me pregnant after seeing 4 other specialists who did not have a clue. After 4 years of trying, Dr Zhang helped me get pregnant w/in 3 months. She is at the top of her game and I would not see anyone else. Also a very nice person.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Poor sense of service, not caring, poor attitude, overall a bad doctor

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Sunny H. Zhang's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA