Ratings for Dr. Cheryl L. Buchwalter

I loved Dr Buchwalter, seh was very pleasant and knew all about the problem I was having. She helped me alot and when I left my anxiety over this was gone. I felt relieved that she was capable and knowledgeable. I told everyone how great she was and my daughter even sees her. I would not go anywhere else, staff was great and her MA was great also.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I have never experienced a doctor with bedside manner that was this poor. On my first visit, she didn’t even smile. I came to her for help with PCOS symptoms and weight loss. She wanted to run a bunch of tests (which was fine). When I came back for my second visit to discuss test results, she was only slightly less rude. I waited for an hour past my appt time before she came in. She told me my insulin level was too high and my cholesterol was high. I asked for help/advice in dealing with the PCOS and losing weight. She said she would write me a script for bc and I needed to cut out the cokes and juice (?!) and then got up to leave. I don’t even drink soda. She never even asked!! She didn’t care to help me, she was too busy moving her way out the door to the next patient leaving me feeling stupid and frustrated to tears. I came for help, but got nothing. Will not be going back!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

She is a little off, but a very nice lady. Maybe she is new, or something, but she always seemed slightly uncomfortable. She did listen to my concerns and was helpful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

She is horrible. She breezes in the door, throws some information your way, is cold, has horrible bedside manner, treats you like you are talking nonsense, and doesn't listen. The last time I went to see her was to see what I could do about flu like symptoms I was having while I was pregnant and she was more concerned with yelling at me for 10 minutes because chose not to want to breast feed when my child was born. Another time I went to see her she asked me what I had eaten that day and yelled at me because she felt what I was eating wasn't quite healthy enough for her standards. I wouldn't recommend her or anyone in Life Circle except Dr. Wolf!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Cheryl L. Buchwalter's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental