Ratings for Dr. Lawrence H. Williams

He was rude, hostile, and very disrespectful to my 84 year old father, who is a retired Army Colonel, and a highly decorated combat veteran. My mother was also present and can confirm Dr. Williams's behavior. According to both my parents, Dr. Williams actually threw his computer to the floor (breaking it), and yelled at my father as he stomped out of the examination room. This was the second time that Dr. Williams has been rude and disrespectful to my father and it will be the last, as my father will find another doctor... one who can behave as a professional should. His behavior was disgraceful, and I strongly advise anyone who is looking for a doctor to look elsewhere. By the way, my parents had to wait an hour and 20 minutes before the doctor showed up.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Williams is very kind and knowledgeable in all fields. Has a very nice bedside manner. Has always been right on target with his treatment of patients. Columbus needs more doctors like Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Lawrence H. Williams's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

Champ Va