Ratings for Dr. Ayala Revah

Referred to Dr Revah by my GP, I honestly thought this was a game changer for my wife and I, but was I wrong. While Dr Revah may he a good Dr, good luck in trying to make contact with anyone at her office after your initial visit and $100 Admin fee #MoneyGrab. The voicemail is always full, and if you are able to get through and leave a message... there's no return call what the? What's the point. Very poor communication. From our experience w Dr Revah I would not recommend her office to anyone. Both our initial and follow up, we waited almost 45min after our assigned appointment. I understand there may be delays, 10-15 even 20mins...bit 45mins. Currently in the process of getting another referral.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

In terms of time I always have to wait a while to be attended. Her secretary is great, however ive never received an answer, always get voicemail. As for the Dr herself, im not sure what to think. She is very nicrle but my appt have not been longer than 5 minutes. Being a first time mom i have had to get all my information online. She measures my stomach, listens to the babys heart beat, says everything is fine and im out the door.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Revah was a God sent for all my three C-section deliveries. She made me feel comfortable and well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I am currently a patient of hers but will be transferring. I was told by my family doctor that I miscarried at 8 weeks and referred me to Dr. Revah to discuss options for removing the fetus. When we arrived at our 1pm appointment the secretary was gone for almost 30 minutes so there was a lineup of patients. We didn't get in until 1:45pm. Dr. Revah was very nice and referred me for more testing to confirm if I had miscarried and advised she was going on vacation and to make sure I call on Friday (4 days after the testing) to ensure I get my results before the weekend. I called and left voicemails all Friday and was not even able to get through to speak with the secretary. I had an athletic event that weekend and needed to know the results before participating, which I stated on the voicemails. Now the office is closed and I am left stranded for the weekend. You can image this has been an emotionally draining experience for me and my husband and I wish this office would care more about putting a resolve to our frustrations and understand that their line of work requires prompt follow up. I'm so disappointed because I was told this is one of the best ob-gyn offices in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Revah looked after me through my whole pregnancy and delivery. She is absolutely amazing and her secretary Kelly is always so pleasant. Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience. I travel over an hour and well worth the service. -Linda Oliveira

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Went to her through out my whole pregnancy and she delivered my baby. An amazing doctor and a person. Always very helpful and always smiling. Secretary Kelly is also fantastic. Would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

She is never on time. She doesn't listen to what you have to stay and think only her opinion alot matters. I went to her for infertility issues and she referred me to a fertility doctor downtown that she went to school with, without doing test to see if it could be solved with medication or surgery. With Dr. Revah its a hit or miss.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Revah was my doctor for all three my pregnancies. She was a great doctor and always very kind with a gentle manner. I have recommended her to others. Her secretary Kelly was always helpful and very accommodating to me!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

My experience with Dr. Revah was not at all positive. She always rushed through the appointments and could not solve the problem I went to her for. In the first appointment she spoke to me for 5 minutes and said that I needed to have a surgery and jumped straight to get the forms signed. The surgery was scheduled after 3 months. On the day of the surgery I did not get to see her before or after the surgery and neither did she speak to my husband after the surgery. My recovery was very painful. My problem of excessive bleeding did not get resolved after the surgery. She did nothing about it in the two follow up appointments and said that there was not much to do since I wanted to preserve my fertility and have a baby. I got frustrated and found another great Gynecologist who did another surgery to solve my problem and I also went on to have a baby! Dr. Revah may be good for non complicated obstetrical cases but I do not recommend her if you have a complex problem.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Revah and her staff member Kelly were always kind and attentive. Dr. Revah did a fantastic job monitoring my pregnancy. I was lucky enough to have her at my delivery. She wasn't on call the day of delivery, but she was in the hospital and made a special point of being there. It was much appreciated and showed what a dedicated doctor she is!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013