Ratings for Dr. Oleg Maksimov

Dr Maksimov is insensitive and likes doing injections that have never worked but keeps scheduling them and says he will not give up one u but then he does in a minute.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Awesome Doctor knowledgeable understanding and helpful

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Referred by my primary to see Dr. Oleg. Waited over 45 mins just to get into my room. He spent 10 mins with me, never touched me nor listened to me, just asked questions. Billed for over $3,000 which to find by my insurance, Dr. Oleg's billing office was double billing. I did not feel his lack of concern for my medical issues that he was going to be a good doctor so i did not return. It's been over 1 1/2 years since i have been there and i get a phone call saying i missed an appt then i just got 2 bills from his office for $50 for a Missed appointment to which i have never made! Do NOT like this guy or his staff. Horrible horrible horrible.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Maksimov for 6 months. I am shocked at some of the comments people have left on this site. I have seen many Dr. in my life and in my opinion I thinks he is great!!! I would refer anyone to him. He is well dressed, professional, and kind. You people who make remarks on his expensive clothes ect. what would you rather he looked like a homeless person? He listens to everything I have to say, he has reviewed my health history, and has given me many options for care. Never had any complaints about him or anyone else that works there. Wait time is short. Everything is just great there. Go see him he truly cares!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I can not urge every one enough to not see this man. He should not be a dr. He was so rude to me and when he made me cry he asked me why I was crying. I have been in pain for many years and finally decided to see a dr. I have had back surgery and now my hip is out of whack My dr put me on a pain contract, because I am in so much pain. I would rather take nothing because that means noting would be wrong with me. When I walked in there he told me that he can only give me shots (I am willing to take) then insist that my dr needs to stop giving me pain medicine. I can not get out of bed the pain is so bad. I can barley work. I got the shots and they didn't work. I went in and seen him and told him they didn't work. Then he tells me WELL MUST NOT BE NOTHING WRONG. MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE PAIN!!! Well I am now going into surgery for a new HIP!!!! He also rolled his eyes at me more then one time. PLEASE PLEASE FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT!!! HE SHOULD NOT PRATICE MEDICINE!!! he is a pain clinic but doesn't believe anyone when they are in pain. maybe he will break a leg and we can tell him it is in HIS HEAD!!! BTW!! his fill in dr is very rude to she told me to read a book about how your brain can make pain. I want my money back

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

This so-called, "pain specialist," is one of the most un-compassionate, cold, arrogant, pieces of work I have ever encountered! This man does not deserve to be called a doctor! I can tell you that the warm and friendly pamphlet his office hands out, is ALL A CROCK! My little sister has two young children, a husband, and a career. She has suffered extreme pain and health issues to which it has taken seven years and multiple traumatic encounters with physicians also within this medical network, to finally get a doctor, (only by chance because her doctor was out of the office), who stopped and realized just how significant her symptoms were, when put together. EVERY OTHER DOCTOR, looked at her long list of medical problems and simply dismissed them as no big deal, OR dismissed them as simply her being dramatic! It took ONE BLOOD TEST and ONE X-RAY to discover that she has THREE of the most severe forms of an autoimmune disease to which there is NO CURE and to which will eventually turn her soft tissue into bone, cause her heart to fail, and KILL HER!!! It was after her diagnosis that she was sent to this IDIOT, QUACK, DR. MAKSIMOV!!!! The second we walked into his office, the trauma began! He came into the room with an aura of complete and udder disgust that his valuable time was being taken from him. He EMMEDIATELY began making degrading comments directed at my sister. He briefly reviewed her information and then turned to her and said, "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?" My sister burst into tears and I attempted to brief him on the reasons she was referred to his office. Dr. MAKSIMOV ACTUALLY ROLLED HIS EYES, LOOKED AT US AND SAID, "well if you think you're getting anything from me for your pain, IT AINT HAPPENING!!!" He then began picking apart the list of diagnosis she has, her symptoms, her credibility, and over-all integrity! He decided that he wasn't going to accept her current testing and began listing multiple tests and imaging he wanted her to do. When I asked him what his problem was with allowing her pain medication, he said, "SHE'S supposedly BEEN SUFFERING SEVEN YEARS, SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL OF HER SUFFERING A FEW MORE MONTHS?" We left his office, before I lost all control and professionalism. We indicated that she would not be returning. He simply shrugged his shoulders and turned his back on us! HOWEVER, he had the nerve to contact her today about scheduling the tests he wanted! They were all the same tests she had prior to seeing him! I want to warn all of you who are a chronic pain patient or a loved one of someone who is: DON'T GO TO THIS MANIAC! IF YOU ARENT SUICIDAL WHEN YOU GET THERE, YOU WILL BE WHEN YOU LEAVE!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

This guy Dr Oleg Maksimov is a JOKE this guy walks around with his 1000 suites on a 500 shoes he thinks he is god..I went to see this guy he never looked at my notes that go back 20 years said i have no pain and no disc bulges, i HAVE MRI SHOWING THEN HE SAID EVER ONE IN AMERICA HAS DISC BULGES REALLY DR oleG mAKSIMOV...... I have no Idea how this guy got a PHD He is the worst doctor IN AMERICA PERIOD to go to...DO NOT EVER USE THIS GUY.. dr OLEG MAKSIMOV HE IS A JOKE.. THIS GUY NEED TO BE LOOKED AT AND WATCHED.. HE IS NOT HELPING ANYONE. JUST PISSING PEOPLE OFF...................... hOPE YOU READ THIS OLEG MAKSIMOVE YOUR A JOKE...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

my husband had an appointment scheduled for a couple of weeks. on the day of the appointment my husband received a call from the office telling him that they will have to cancel his appointment. Dr looked over his chart and has decided my husband needs to go through detox before the doctor would see him. Interesting since my husband has severe osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis and grows extra bone in his joints and spine. Pain management is a JOKE. They just make people feel bad about them selves.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Maksimov is one of the best MDs I've ever seen. He has really helped with my pain and is always prompt, polite and concerned. I cannot believe some of the comments I've read below. I worked in Neurosurgery at UCSF, a world-famous hospital, and have experience with many MDs. I find Dr. Maksimov's knowledge, compassion and treatment to be 1st class.

Submitted January 30, 2014