Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Ryan

My visit with Dr. Ryan was not very pleasant. As I waited in the exam room I listened to a heated discussion in the hallway between the Doctor and her staff. She was very curt during the exam. Took a sample to send to the lab. Two weeks later, with results, a prescription needed to be ordered from a pharmacy that formulates a salve. A week later I called wondering where it was and found out the doctor had not yet ordered it. With a few follow up calls I finally got the prescription ordered. But 34 days from my initial visit I still have received no medication or relief.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Finally getting my foot pain issues resolved after 7 years with other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Saved husbands foot after an infection due to being diabetic. I highly recommend Dr. Susan. Phone calls always returned. Good communication with all doctors involved. Always helpful. She did go on a deserved vacation for a week. See the doctor sooner would be my recommendation. Wish we had gone to the wound center months before.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Ryan has been in troubling circumstances not of her own making. My experience was 100% positive and although her move from Grass Valley to Auburn could have made it difficult for some to remain in touch, given the chance, she and her staff will be over the top helpful. I find it hard to believe that certain negative ratings came from anything other than a bad set of circumstances that are not the norm for this doctor and her staff. Give her a chance and be prepared for considerate, helpful and thorough attention to your problem. This, from a very pleased patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

5 months with doctor not listening to what the problem is and staff not responding to phone calls. Have been trying for 3 weeks to get results of MRI and now phone number is changed with no forwarding info. I can't even get my records. Finally had to get referral to another doctor. The worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. Still having severe foot pain which doctor never addressed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

DR. Ryan was great!! Her and her staff were very heplful. A+

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Told me I had stress fracture when the radiologist report said I had none. Four visits without improvement. Had to see another podiatrist to get my problem resolved.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Susan M. Ryan's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA