Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Kaufman

What a great Dr, great staff and very nice office! I would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Women on birth control pills take note: this doc only prescribes 6 months at a time instead of a year's worth, requiring office visits every 6 months instead of annually. First time I've ever heard of a doctor doing this, I've always been prescribed a years worth from other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kaufman and her office staff was fantastic. I am very impressed with Dr. Kaufman's education and credentials. She is extremely knowledgable in her profession. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

The staff was OK and the Doctor was personable. Considering this Dr. is a female, you would think she would take into consideration another woman's modesty and make her offices more private (changing area). Also, the nurse that assists in the room with her is given a front row close up view which made me extremely uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

The most unprofessional experience I have ever had! I had a "necessary procedure" and was informed on my follow up visit to receive my results my insurance did not cover it. Their billing lady was disrespectful and lied to me. My results were with held until full payment was made. you would think after notice from the insurance a month prior to my visit they would call to notify me for payment and not wait until my appt. The staff reprents a lack of concern and respect for their patients as does the doctor. It seems I am not the only past patient treated this way.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Kaufman is the most knowledgable and compassionate physicians I have ever encountered. Her staff is wonderful and very helpful. What a beautiful office! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

This doctor did not accept my insurance and did not inform me of this until the second visit. then charged me $180.00 plus a $30.00 copay and never told me. really poor customer service. please check in advance to see if they take your insurance because when i asked they said it is not their responsibility to know if they take my insurance or not!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Deborah L. Kaufman's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company