You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruno Lemay

I found Dr. Lemay seven years ago when I needed a second opinion and am glad I did. He is extremely considerate and virtually painless. After he performed a graft on my gums he telephoned me on Saturday, the day after, to check on me and make sure I was doing well. I was truly impressed with the after care. The office staff are superb and very helpful. My husband became a patient a couple of years later and is especially impressed with the hygienist he uses for thorough cleanings. I have referred friends to Dr. Lemay and they are also pleased. Thank you Dr. Lemay!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Everybody is very nice, and friendly. The office itself is very well decorated! Dr. Lemay is VERY quick and efficient! Very detail oriented. I am glad I found someone I can trust!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

No next day call,no antibiotix or pain presciption,after rootcanal and 2 posts. Had to pay full amount,write a check while I was still drowsy.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009