Ratings for Dr. Victor Fariwa

He is amazing! His medical knowledge is remarkable. He makes me feel important, not just another person. He is very warm and caring. His staff could use some fine tuning.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

He's a good Dr. Hard worker non stop. Staff us tough because patients are pushy and obnoxious we all try to cut the line.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Get away from the clinic how far you can!! Humiliating and despicable practice should be closed as soon as possible. I got there first visit to the doctor because I did not feel good. Not only did he not let me speak but answered to 3 different phone calls during the 3 minutes I was with him. He put other people in the small room while he looked me in the throat with no equipment and after 3 seconds decided I needed medication for anxiety! I was so shocked degrading treatment. Immediately I went and asked for the money back, the doctor at the time was busy yelling in Arabic on a patient who asked him a question.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been to his office a few times this dr will yell and scream at his workers and even his patients he does have great hours I would love to make a reality show on this dr, I can't beleive the hours he puts in and how many girls he has working there not sure what their role is but I know one thing the older workers know what they are doing but the younger staff is a riot you can see them on face book posing like its a joke please. Dr off I get that office in shape it's a joke you need to get responsible people to run the show you can't possibly do everything oh btw thanks for the bus prone it really help with my anxiety

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

great doc very professional and knowledgable, easy to talk to doc, takes phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

This doctor has pros and cons...he gives out tons of prescriptions, which I like, because you feel like you've got a solution to your problem when you walk out. Another plus us that you can see him all the time anytime you want, he is open from 8 AM-8 PM M-Th then short day Fri cuz of Shabbat then nothing Sat but sometimes after Shabbat he's open a few hours then Sun until 6 PM and he's walk-in. But the cons is that he doesn't take the time to listen to you cuz he's so busy and also sometimes he's dismissive and doesn't treat your symptoms. One time I had a serious complaint and he prescribed Tylenol. I ended up going to the ER!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

love this doctor.caring doctor.just like the old fashion .like a father or brother.i would like to make a movie about him.he know everything.save you from going to specialist.he help many of my friends from flutbush gorge town and bergen

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor wont Rx any Pain or Anzity meds, told me to hit the road and gave me no rx. I have been on pain meds 6 years with full records, He wouldn't even look at them. Called me a druggie. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

great doc and very helpfull,needs to improve his staff,works crazy hours,no need for an appt

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

THE MAN IS UNBELIEVABLE YOU CAN WALK IN WITH NO APPOINTMENT AND HE WILL ACCOMODATE. VERY WELL ROUNDED AND GREATEST BED-SIDE MANNER EVER. HE CARES AS IF HE IS RELATED!!!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND A MORE DEVOTED DOCTOR. ONE TIME MY MOM WAS SICK AND HE EVEN CAME TO THE HOUSE AT 1230 AM WHAT A MAN WHAT A DR!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Victor Fariwa's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1969)

Commercial Insurance Company