Ratings for Dr. Christian Rucker

Was assigned to me after major joint replacement. Seemed sneaky and weaseally from the beginning. Decided I needed to be on Methadone two days after surgery. Lied to me about how this was going to happen. No doctor was available to change the directions after I had negative side effects. I checked myself out the next day. This man is to be avoided.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Rucker is an assho@& pure and simple. Beside manner is non existent. Actually it's more like cruel and uncaring. Doesn't care about your history or what you've been through. Will not even consider you an equal and someone who should have some input in his or her care. A dictator is a good word for this jerk. This is the worst example of a doctor I have ever seen and I've seen dozens and dozens having been a very sick patient for most of my life. NEVER agree to be seen by this guy. Once when I was in the hospital post surgery I simply kicked him out of my room. He was one of the doctors on the pain team. Told him I did not want to talk to him at all. You should do the same if ever this guy walks in to your room.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Not a very good doctor hopes she improves for the future

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Little respect for patients. Sees 12 step meetings as the only solution. Cuts patients off medication with little warning.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Rucker was instrumental throughout my recovery process.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Rucker is only interested in money! I've told him numerous times about major issues and he brushes them off! He has lied to pharmacies and I have proof! I've taped him and he has admitted to not meaning to lie to me!!!! I was crying my eyes out he had humiliated me! I was with my child at the pharmacy after he gave me a prescription he knew word not work! That's a doctor????? If he finds out who I am I'm screwed! I'm not liking but he's vindictive and will try to hurt me badly! Have no other doctor help me!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I was an advocate for an individual who suffers from chronic pain. Dr. Rucker put him on methadone and he had a reaction and ended up in VGH. Dr. Rucker did not care and thought this man was faking a seizure. He vomited in the office for about 20 minutes. There was no compassion, no concern, and he was hard nose about it all. I would not go to him. He views many people as addicts who manipulate and does not seem to care about the suffering. Stay away. There are many more doctors who treat for this that would be better. He is like a dictator.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I absolutely agree about Dr.Money. along with being easily follows WCB's agenda than the one sitting right in front of him THE PATIENT. -I also agree that the de-humanizing manner and degrading of a Patient that has Chronic Pain, injuries and surgeries pending expects a Dr one in his area of expertise especially I hold him responsible for ensuring 100% that he as a Dr. has a duty that is ethical in that he must know, read about understand the gravity of my INJURIES, This would ensure that I as a patient can at least find some piece of mind in that he can at least validate the cause of Pain, Medication and pain management- BUT HE DOESNT Confirm any medical except what is fed to him by WSBC - he is a DR. HE is in a very very sensitive position and WCB is an INSURANCE AGENCY that is comping him out for every piece of support he DOES NOT GIVE and allows for such JUDICIARY ABUSE on HIS BEHALF I find his bedside manner HORRENDOUS - His level of compassion is - Horrible, His ability to understand the mental health that goes along with all this is already on the patient and he will not care as WCB has completely got him on their payroll and or he is just a mean person and has lost his ethical and human abilities to treat ME a patient that had gone to see him at the worst time in my life and he could not see further than what WCB leads him to believe and I suppose that I was a lier, I was in some way deceptive, I was an addict and that was all. WCB Forgot to tell him and he forget to request CLear and FULL Medical Records that would have validated the outstanding and pending injuries I have and have been living with 2 surgeries pending, he couldn't see what WCB had done to me and him also and that I was a human, a patient that needed a Dr that day and the following that would at least offer some form of compassion as He WAS THE SPECIALIST AND I WAS A FRAGMANT OF THE PERSON I USED TO BE, MY BODY DID NOT WORK, still doesn't , and I was standing right in front of him just short of begging Simply to be believed, then hoped treated and supported along with a long time wish to focus on getting better physically and mentally. I got enough verbal abuse daily from WCB and I also am a very easing going lady so respectful, but not a punching bag, - IF HE has lost his abilities to be the Dr he is not and cannot resolve these issues - TIME TO LEAVE or are you waiting for a boat or house to be paid off by WCB and god knows how many more people hurt just like me. Where were you dr when a patient needed you the most. ? Its hard to believe in that any Dr. that deals with WCB has your best interests firstly. I have been totally jaded for life terrified of Dr's and the reports that kill any chance to get the insurance coverage that I am 100% enititled to - his words of inaccuracies still obstruct medical treatment Im desperate for not to mention the integrity and respect I should receive when spoke or reported about by Dr.Rucker. Thanks for the trauma Dr. and I hear you are still acting the same. Judiciary abuse.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rucker for over 8 years now, as a pain patient. Dr. Rucker sees patients with addiction issues and also patients with chronic pain (with and with out addiction issues). Here is my review: The staff is always there to help and I usually like the receptionists (they rotate). Dr. Rucker has always helped me, listening to my concerns and ordering tests or consults when needed. I feel like he understands me and what I am going through with my chronic pain and that he is always on my side. That's a rare find in a pain doctor. His demeanour is straight forward and to the point. I really like and respect DR. Rucker and am thankful i have him as my pain doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015