Ratings for Dr. Christian Rucker

No thanks, carry on folks and do your homework. This is not what you want in a doctor. BELIEVE me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This so called doctor cares as much for his patients as he does walking in the rain. No emotion, no thought other then oh our time is up. And this man is on vacation more then Donald Trump goes golfing. he was treating my girlfriend, who was already a year clean, and less then 3 months after starting to him, she was off the wagon. and then she had to move home(away). to try all over again. he did not make her do the dope, but she was in chronic pain along with being a recovering and he did not help, he made things worse. AVOID THIS MAN, THE ONLY WAS TO TEACH HIM THAT DOCTORS HAVE TO HAVE HEART IS TO RUN HIM OUT OF BUSINESS OR OUT OF TOWN. PEACE

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I am just another patient of his warning you all to stay as far away from this A@S#hOLE as you possibly can. He does not deserve to be called a doctor he has NO Heart and has NO feelings towards others. A Total FAKE!! A Sociopath if you will. He has NO staff. He can't be late he doesn't get there till NOON. He is as Helpful as a HERPE and the Knowlege of a ..... well you get it, shouldn't be allowed to call himself a Doctor. I have never disliked anyone more than this creepy little pr$c%. Don't let him trick you as he has so so many. I should have listened to my heart from the start. Don't tell me you don't know what i mean. YOU DO! Move on to anyone else your well being will be so much better off.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Was assigned to me after major joint replacement. Seemed sneaky and weaseally from the beginning. Decided I needed to be on Methadone two days after surgery. Lied to me about how this was going to happen. No doctor was available to change the directions after I had negative side effects. I checked myself out the next day. This man is to be avoided.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Rucker is an assho@& pure and simple. Beside manner is non existent. Actually it's more like cruel and uncaring. Doesn't care about your history or what you've been through. Will not even consider you an equal and someone who should have some input in his or her care. A dictator is a good word for this jerk. This is the worst example of a doctor I have ever seen and I've seen dozens and dozens having been a very sick patient for most of my life. NEVER agree to be seen by this guy. Once when I was in the hospital post surgery I simply kicked him out of my room. He was one of the doctors on the pain team. Told him I did not want to talk to him at all. You should do the same if ever this guy walks in to your room.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.He suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Not a very good doctor hopes she improves for the future

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Little respect for patients. Sees 12 step meetings as the only solution. Cuts patients off medication with little warning.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Rucker was instrumental throughout my recovery process.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Rucker is only interested in money! I've told him numerous times about major issues and he brushes them off! He has lied to pharmacies and I have proof! I've taped him and he has admitted to not meaning to lie to me!!!! I was crying my eyes out he had humiliated me! I was with my child at the pharmacy after he gave me a prescription he knew word not work! That's a doctor????? If he finds out who I am I'm screwed! I'm not liking but he's vindictive and will try to hurt me badly! Have no other doctor help me!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016