Ratings for Dr. Miranda C. McCormack

At my last visit Dr. McCormack was agitated, short, rude, interrupted me and even cried. She prefers to write a subscription instead of curing your illness. If she doesn't know an answer she will not refer you to a specialist or say she doesn't know. I told her I had recently seen a Naturopathic doctor and she was very upset with me. Acting like I was "cheating" on her. She had her good points but I will never go back to her office.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

My son went to her with back pain, a history of high blood pressure, and he was extremely underweight. He left with script for physical therapy. Period. She dismissed his history of high blood pressure because he tested fine in her office, however the history of high blood pressure was in his transcripts from the other dr had she looked. He went to another dr the next day and he tested 172/111 with a heart rate of 122. I was very disappointing that she dismissed his bp as an issue, when he he had a history of it being dangerously high. I was also very disappointed that she did not comment on the fact he was very underweight, which the next dr also was concerned about. Overall she took no interest in truly helping this patient, and I would not recommend wasting your time or money on someone who cares and helps so little.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. McCormack for about 3 years, and I think she's great. I appreciate her casual yet professional approach, and have never felt rushed at any of my visits. She has always taken the time to answer questions to my statisfaction, and I don't feel she prescribes unnecessary treatments. I will continue to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. McCormack has been my doctor for two years now. She is very professional, always on time, takes the time to listen to me, and on top of that, her office staff is very accommodating and helpful. Her billing person always makes sure that the insurance is paying properly and works out any problems with my bill. I have sent many friends to her and will continue to do so. Months ago when I tore a muscle, she gave me a few pain pills, but she explained to me that she tries to give people enough to keep them out of pain, but makes sure they don't get addicted. I really appreciate this in a doctor. It shows real professionalism and concern for the well being of her patients. All in all, I would give her a ten out of ten! An excellent doctor, who I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Miranda McCormack is very unprofessional and unknowledgable. I went to see her for a chronic back injury. When asking her questions of her diagnosis she refused to answer and got very frustrated and irratable. She was not willing to go into further conversation of my diagnosis..she remarked of how doctors were rated on the number of xrays they request and it was not in my favor to have one done. She prescribed me some strong medications that I stated I didn't fell comfortable taking and that she recommended physical therapy...but wouldn't go into further coversation as to why she would recommend that. I wanted more info on the condition she said I had, didnt want xray.She got very irratable sd that if i want a xray she would give it!refused to go any further. I told her I just wanted info on my condition and what I should do to make it better. She sighed,and rolled her eyes at my wife and myself and stormed out of the room! This was the worst experience we have ever been through!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009