Ratings for Dr. Amanda Pawley

She might be nice however she doesn't listen to my concerns. She isn't proactive and rarely follows up by sharing test results and only send s you to a specialist if you request it. She has missed or dismissed lumps, aches and pains that have turned out to be a bigger issue than she thought. If I could get a new doctor I would but with the current system my family is stuck and I need a doctor I can trust to be on my side. Doctor P is a young doctor and needs to be more compassionate and empathetic to the needs of the families she looks after. Yes she is nice, but sometimes you need a doctor who is compassionate and proactive. And she is only available to see patients one day a week...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I love Dr.Pawley! She is so kind, soft spoken, and caring. I never feel rushed or that I am going over an appointment time. I can talk to her about anything!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This doctor is awesome! I only saw her in urgent care for something I wish she was my GP. She was so kind and made sure to explain everything very well. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Best doc I have ever had. Very courteous and never rushes her patients out of the office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Pawley is an amazing MD who is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Great family Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Pawley is amazing and very thorough. After a number of so called "specialists" were unable or unwilling to properly diagnose me, Dr. Pawley persisted until she found someone to help me. One "specialist" told me my problem was that I needed to lose weight and learn to manage my back problem, even though it was nothing to do with my back. I lost 60 pounds involuntarily later, was tempted to go back and ask if that was enough. Thank goodness Dr. Pawley didn't give up and kept going.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr.Amanda Pawley Is an Amazing and kind individual, a real rock when you need her to be and a strong/positive Person in the face of Cancer!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Awesome doctor. Very kind, patient, and helpful! Same goes for the support staff! Top notch!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Excellent, 5 stars service, like having my own private clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Good young doctor, helpful and courteous. Pain issues.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011