Ratings for Dr. Yishai Wise

Love this doctor...so sad I had to leave because I moved almost 2 hours away. He's great!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

What can I say about Dr Wise ? Well i can say he has been amazing . He is a very patient Dr , and really makes you feel comfortable about everything, and is easy to talk too. He has been my family Dr for 4 years, and takes care of my children and wife . My oldest son say's he wears the same glasses as Dr Wise lol. He returns all of his calls and answers any questions you may have and goes out of his way to help you . Thank you Dr Wise, for all that you do , we are very thankful to have you as our Dr

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Wise as my GP. I find him very easy to talk to. He is knowledgable, reassuring, addresses all my concerns, and gives thorough explanations. An amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very conscientious. Always listens and takes things seriously. Great with my daughter too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been looking for a doctor in York Region for over 10 years that actually cares for their patients and takes the time to listen to them rather than pushing prescriptions. Wonderful staff too!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

This is a doctor with all the qualities that patients look for. He was attentive and knowledgable and explained everything to me clearly. Thanks Dr. Wise!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

trying to find a good Gp in York Region that actually cares about the quality of care they give to their patients is like finding a needle in a hay stack. I am so thankful for finally finding a great doctor like Dr. Wise! He asks lots of questions and is not quick to prescribe like most of his colleagues. The office staff are pleasant and waiting times aren’t too bad.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

We are very lucky to have Dr. Wise as our family doctor. Visiting Dr. Wise is not just a doctors visit but a feeling of comfort and relief. He has a very pleasant personality, attitude and approach to your problems. Thank you soo much Dr. Wise for being a part of our life !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Wise is amazing, he's very effective and thorough. I feel very comfortable speaking to him and he is always caring and compassionate. I would recommend him to amyone. He's amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr Wise has been our family Doctor for several years. Very happy with his knowledge and care, takes time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013