Ratings for Dr. Yishai Wise

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Wise as my GP. I find him very easy to talk to. He is knowledgable, reassuring, addresses all my concerns, and gives thorough explanations. An amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very conscientious. Always listens and takes things seriously. Great with my daughter too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been looking for a doctor in York Region for over 10 years that actually cares for their patients and takes the time to listen to them rather than pushing prescriptions. Wonderful staff too!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

This is a doctor with all the qualities that patients look for. He was attentive and knowledgable and explained everything to me clearly. Thanks Dr. Wise!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

trying to find a good Gp in York Region that actually cares about the quality of care they give to their patients is like finding a needle in a hay stack. I am so thankful for finally finding a great doctor like Dr. Wise! He asks lots of questions and is not quick to prescribe like most of his colleagues. The office staff are pleasant and waiting times aren’t too bad.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

We are very lucky to have Dr. Wise as our family doctor. Visiting Dr. Wise is not just a doctors visit but a feeling of comfort and relief. He has a very pleasant personality, attitude and approach to your problems. Thank you soo much Dr. Wise for being a part of our life !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Wise is amazing, he's very effective and thorough. I feel very comfortable speaking to him and he is always caring and compassionate. I would recommend him to amyone. He's amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr Wise has been our family Doctor for several years. Very happy with his knowledge and care, takes time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Wise is very knowledgable and extremely compassionate. He is never dismissive or eager to brush patients off, and yes, he actually returns phone calls, or, calls to see how you are. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doctor

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Wise has taken care of our family just like he would his own. He has seen my children since they were born and has always been there for us. Phone calls are always returned promptly, he does not speak down to me, and listens very well to symptoms and patient subjective descriptions. I consider him to be one the the most genuine and caring physicians I have ever interacted with. He truly cares about overall well-being and never rushes. Always on time and so reassuring. Thank you Dr. Wise.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012