Ratings for Dr. Adina Moldoveanu

Was not happy with her services, not relatable to the new generation. Forgetful. Not very friendly, always in a rush. Not upto date with current practices .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Excelent doctor, I hope not to retire! She successfully addressed several issues for my whole family. She sent us for investigations to be absolutely sure everything is OK.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Moldoveanu had been my family doctor for many years. She has been my family's family doctor for many years. The reason is simple. She is very good. Over the years, I don't feel that her level of service has decreased any. She has addressed up to 3 of my issues in one visit. When I had to get a recommendation to see another doctor, I got that appointment within a week. I haven't had a situation where the treatment she suggested hasn't worked. A benefit for us having her as a common family doctor is that she is able to easily draw the medical history of my brother, father and mother and make recommendations based on family history. The only drawback that I find with her is that you can usually count on a long wait to see her. I am not sure if this is because she will listen to more than one issue or if she just has that many patients. Her staff is very efficient, I get my reminder calls the day or two before, cordial when I arrive. Will continue to use her for as long as I can.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for 6 years and am so disappointed. Several times, she has lacked empathy. She is always in a rush. I was once talking to her about something very sensitive and she had her back facing me the whole time! She is not proactive at all and left me to research my own specialist (!). Been looking for a new doctor for a while now.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

TERRIBLE!!!! she needs to retire ASAP! she is rushing people to their graves! refuses investigation due to possible charge to her practice, sees only her way ! Needs to retire and let young people to do a better job!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. M. Need to stay home know.All she care about money.She should allow other to come in the business.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Had her for many years, kind, caring and very knowledgable. She is human so of course not perfect, but certainly the best I have had.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Moldoveanu is extremely knowledgeable and caring. One of the best doctors you can find in Toronto

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. M is excellent. Very knowledgeable in old and new methodology. She took me on short notice and was extremely thorough. Great at cutting to the heart of the matter. Very smart & capable. What others see as "rushed" is a quick and keen eye from years of experience. Being a doctor is an intense and often thankless job. Thank u Dr M for being easily one of the best!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Busy office. Dr is very rushed and I'm not sure of the accuracy of the assessment completed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011