Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Brown

I would highly recommend Dr Keith Brown. We were out of town hundreds of miles away from home when our 10 year old son broke off two front teeth from an accident. It was on a weekend and all the many dental offices we called were closed and only one was kind enough to call us back and help my son. Not only did Dr Brown give us an early Monday morning appointment but he also told us how to save the broken teeth till he could fix them Monday. Thanks so much to Dr Brown for saving our sons front teeth.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Mentally Unstable. He got me in and i stated the procedure was too expensive and I needed to find a location closer to my home and was more compatible with my insurance he and two other staff members cornered me in a room as he rudely tried to force me to have the procedure done. The staff also tried to make me use my father in laws social security to try to obtain credit For the over priced work. When I refused and left the office he began to send HARASSING TEXT MESSAGES to my phone. Never in my life have I experienced such nasty unprofessionalism!

Submitted July 30, 2014

In a nutshell every time I came I was injected throughout the roof of my mouth, sedated only to be woken, given a several thousand bill to pay at that time and sent home with a prescription for bored housewife pills. After several times of this I worked up the gumption to ask what the overall game plan and cost was. Dentist became very disgruntled as if it was my fault I didn't know this. Not going back even though some major work was left partially completed.

Submitted May 26, 2014

So frustrated, totally disregarded and taken advantage of. Didn't go into cost at all barely talked about the procedure said we would have plenty of time only came in for a cleaning left with a mangled molar

Submitted March 1, 2014

The dentist was great just his staff placed too much emphasis on the payment. I was pressured to give them permission to run my credit for one card and behind my back an additional report was run for another credit plan. She also suggested that I pay cash instead. After the work was done I went to schedule another appointment and the first thing out of her mouth was that I would need to make another payment. I decided not to keep the appointment as I did not want to be harassed about payment every time I came to the office. He did great work on my daughter's tooth, but I am reluctant to return because of the payment issue.

Submitted February 20, 2014

The doctor and hygienist were wonderful. Very caring and patient. I would recommend this office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Initially I contacted this dentist because I had immediate emergency dental needs. He seemed very pleasant over the phone and knowledgeable. He originally spoke about cost and insurance. I explained to him that I was a recent college graduate and could not afford much more than what insurance would cover. Every time we spoke he would consistently talk about my insurance and financial position. We came to an agreement on what was affordable to me. Several months later I receive a bill in the mail that was very unexpected. I was of the understanding that everything I paid that day in the office and my pending insurance payment was sufficient and the bill was paid in full. I find him to be very dishonest and all about the Money. He comes across caring, but all he cares about is his pocket book.

Submitted October 23, 2013

The Doctor is awesome and so is his staff, compassionate, gentle and kind

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Rude, non-compassionate to patients who have special needs, misleading that he takes insurance, when in fact, he is not contrated with ANY insurance. He is out of network for all who see him, therefore, insurance pays very little. Came in for cleaning and exam...never got the cleaning and he started with the most expensive procedures without a consultation, plan of treatment, or estimate of cost. He offered a credit account with another company, with which you are required to pay interest. I wonder if he gets a kickback????

Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Keith A. Brown's Credentials

• Aetna - Choice POS Ii
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield POS
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield PPO
  • CIGNA Open Access
Great West
  • Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare