Ratings for Dr. L. Frank Hood

Dr. Hood was a good doctor but has a definite problem with seducing patients. Women beware, he will suck you into his world and make you think you are special. He used a muscle relaxer to make me almost incapacitated as he molested me in his office. He has been married more times than I can count and each one ended because of his infidelity. He is a charmer but beware he has serious problems.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is a serial r*pist and should be in prison. He raped me when I was 18 years old in Orlando FL, in 1987. He continued this behavior among others, the Medical Board in AL pulled his license to practice. It is unknown to me, if this has been reinstated. Be aware of him, he is a BAD guy, dont be fooled.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Hood is an awesome down to earth Dr. It's very rare to find a Dr. That actually cares and spends time with their patients. I hope he returns to his practice soon !

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

DR HOOD IS THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS. MAYBE HE HAS MADE SOME BAD JUDGEMENTS IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE BUT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS A GREAT DR. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR HIM AND NOT JUDGE HIM. THE ONLY JUDGE THAT MATTERS IS GOD. I AM PRAYING THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO HIS PRACTICE SOON. I HAVE HAD TO GET ANOTHER DR AND HE IS A VERY KIND AND WONDERFUL DR. BUT I WILL RETURN TO DR HOOD WHEN HE RETURNS. THANK YOU DR HOOD FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOE ME. JUST KNOW I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN REAL SOON. DONT GIVE UP. LOOK TO GOD AND TRUST HIM. HE KNOWS YOU AND YOUR HEART. HE FORGIVES ALL OUR SINS AND HE CAN MAKE ALL THINGS NEW. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DR AND YOUR TYPE IS RARE.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Hoods for several years now. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Things may take a little extra time, like waiting for appointment times, but Dr Hood takes his time and listens to his patients. He is an excellent doctor. I have never had a doctor that listens and seems to care more than him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Surely miss dr. Hood!! Gadsden has lost THE BEST DR THEY HAVE... Many of us can't even see another dr bc they won't take us or want to know first what Insurance! He wasn't like that at all. Yes he was VERY BUSY AND TOOK HIS TIME. But he would HELP U IN WAYS THAt no other md would EVER DO!!!!!!!!! Miss u.frank hood! ROLL TIDE!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Hood is a great doctor, caring and easy to talk to. I moved away to a larger city and I have not been able to find someone like him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Hopd is an amazing doctor!! He is always professional and will listen to you no matter how long it takes! Sure there are times that the wait is longer than you would want but its only because he spend the time needed to help his patients....if more doctors were this thorough the world would be a healthy place!! Oh...WAR EAGLE!! :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I visited Rainbow Family Medical Clinic on 2/5, and blood was taken for CBC differential test. Today is 2/21, and I am just getting a call back from letting me know that my white blood cell count was elevated. Dr. Hood was attentive. This rating is a reflection of his staff however he is responsible for the total patient care. I will not seek medical attention at this facility, nor will I recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Hood's and would like to tell everyone that I have been So pleased with Dr Hood and his staff!! I have been to many Doctors over the years and Never have I been to a Doctor that would sit and listen to how I was feeling then get to work to make me feel better! He sincerely cares for his patients. If I do have to wait for my appointment it's okay...... Because, he listens to each patient and gives them the time they need. A good doctor is worth waiting for :) I love his staff!!!!! They are always so busy but, are very professional and helpful. The girl that is at the window (Stephanie) has helped me so much ..... She was very caring and took the time to explain a pain cream that the Dr Hood prescribed for me. I must say it's the best medicine that I have been prescribed. It helps me daily without any internal effects. ( I can continue working and control my pain) everyone should have this on hand... It works!!! Thank You Dr. Hood and Stephanie!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. L. Frank Hood's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)