Ratings for Dr. Harpal Duggal

I've seen this Dr for 2 weeks and I've been in more pain than I was before I started going. I don't like that he cracks my back and hips. I can barely move after being treated by him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

A newer chiropractor. Personable and friendly, explains procedures and takes time to talk with you. Have seen him for approx 8 appointments and am happy with results. Appointments and walk ins available and typically wait time in minimal Receptionist is friendly and helpful. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I've experienced lasting relief from muscle/tendon tightness & resulting pain, as a result of the A.R.T. Dr. Duggal uses. This has been more effective for me than traditional chiropractic adjustments alone. Dr. Duggal is personable and the appointments are on schedule. He and his assistant provide professional service.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

fabulous knowledgeble chiropractor he is very nice and always on time

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Duggal is a recent chiropractic grad who opened his clinic in November 2008 (a year ago). Obviously he lacks experience, but he more than makes up for it with his good base of up-to-date knowledge and his VG attitude and behaviour. I've seen him a few times for two different problems: lumbar discomfort (I have a history of bulged disc and muscle strains) and sciatica (again, a history). I do self maintenance, but sometimes need chiro help/treatment. I've been impressed with his progressive approaches, especially the use of Active Release Therapy for sciatica.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009