Ratings for Dr. Dennys E. Maldonado

Never ever would see this man again!!!!! Felt like he undress me with his eyes. I was being seen for a knee injury and he was arrogant and talked to me as we were friends.. I'm a patient and a certain level of professionalism is expected. I'm a young woman and his stare was not appreciated

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Rude and disrespectful. Discounted and did not diagnose my acute injury and treated me for a supposed chronic condition that doesn't bother me at all. Despite my continuing pain and probable increased injury due to his refusal to diagnose rather than make assumptions, I will not go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Showed up early for my appointment yet staff treated me like I was hours late. Intake nurse was annoyed with me for giving her a list of medications rather than attempting to rattle them off for her and made me feel like a fool for doing so. Doctor spent maybe 5 minutes checking the very basics (heart, breathing) before giving me a slap dash diagnosis that wasn't correct. This has not been my first appointment that has gone this way and I will be seeking a new doctor very soon.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Spent NO time with us, blew us out the door, missed an OBVIOUS diagnosis that we told him we suspected and he wouldn't even look. Acted like he was just giving a FAST general physical (looked in throat, ears, listened to heart, that's about it), when we had gone in for a specific reason. We felt ignored, disrespected and then we were shown the door. We found a new doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

i have had back pain for years and after seeing DR. Maldonado he cured me with his injections

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

My regular Dr. was on vacation and had a prescription recheck with this Dr. He walked in the room and from the very start was abrupt and rude. He was accompanied by a medical student. He carried himself like a pit bull about to go into the ring and fight. I was very uncomfortable and uneasy. He talked to me no longer than 5 minutes and than without notice stood up, went to the door and left me to address his back. He carried my private business out to the hall for all to hear. I was speechless! I have never met a man so hostile. A patient has the right to feel safe with a Dr. I felt threatened. He had no intention of a polite discourse. He walked in there determined on a tirade. I am a 57 year old woman and he unsettled me terribly. My regular Dr. is wonderful and I am very safe with him. I would not recommend Dr. Maldonado to Anyone, Ever. His disrespect towards others, his rude manner and caustic speech still have me shaken. Dr. are suppose to be healers. Stay far away from this man!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009