Ratings for Dr. L. BRIAN Ready

Dr. Ready is wonderful! After several years of suffering from chronic bilateral back pain (nerve pain caused by a lifetime of kidney stones) that my local GP was unable or unwilling to help with, I saw Dr. Ready and he assessed my pain level and made his recommendations for long-term treatment. My GP refused to consider his recommendation and my pain got worse, eventually landing me in the hospital. Again Dr. Ready made the same treatment suggestions and helped me find a better-educated GP. I began the suggested treatment and saw a shocking change in my pain level. I was able to live nearly pain-free and after several years was able to wean off of pain medication completely and have not had a recurrence since. Dr. Ready literally saved my life, because without his intervention I don't know how much longer I could have gone on in that much pain.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

He didiagnosed me incorrectly according to several other doctors that all agree with one diagnosis he said that all of them were wrong and he was right. He gave papers to support his diagnosis that didnt fit me at all. When I disagreed him and his nurse became rude. He didnt do thourough exxam and didnt listen. When I tried to speak he became very rude. He asked me to only speak of one thing breifly and when i tried to speak he got mean and later when i brought something up he didnt adress he said i didnt menion it but truth is he only allowed me to speak breifly about the other issue. In short he didnt listen wasnt polite and misdiagnosed me according to other doctors.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009