Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Palmer

A real caring and true doctor that cares about patients and making sure that patients are cared for and treated with respect. I am a nurse and I see Dr. Palmer as his patient. Not many people know this but he personally visits his hospice patients and stay in contact with the families and makes sure that everything is thoroughly explained to the families. You always know you will be in good hands with him and his staff. More doctors should be like this.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

My family Loves Dr. Palmer, his PA and the staff!! We have been with this office for 7 years!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

My first time to a doctor in 30 years. He gave me a complete examination, he was very knowledgeable and helpful, he explained everything he was doing and recommended follow up care. I would recommend him highly! Actually looking forward to my next annual exam. The staff was also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Excellent care, on my first visit he spent all the time it took to understand my care, gave me a good check up, very professional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

charged for service not rendered. refused to take it off ins. bill

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Eric G. Palmer's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA