Ratings for Dr. Sivakumar Reddy

I have been seeing Dr. Sivakumar Reddy for 3 1/2 years. He is excellent. He takes plenty of time with me every visit, isvery patient and interested in my .well being. He keeps me informed as to my MDS condition and answers all my questions. Ans

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very difficult to communicate with and charges for are exorbitant. He sent me for blood work at Sutter Labs part of which was sent to another lab in North Carolina and I'm still trying to straiten out for over a year now. He sent me for blood work that totaled over $4000. and he or his staff didn't even mention it could be kind of expensive! I think the Dr. is competent but I could never recommend him or the Sutter Group!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I saw him after my doctor retired for follow up of Breast cancer, he took about 10minutes with me and charged saying he did a detail exam $411.00, all he did was to feel my neck, didn't even examine my breasts, lungs or heart. My previous doctor used to charge $72.00.All I can say is, he is very greedy, not competent, worst in the group, charges very high,does not care about patients and I highly recommend staying away from him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Very difficult to reach the office. If you call during business hours, you still may notget to speak to anyone in the office. The front desk is very slow granted they are busy. many times they are taking care of office work and are not available to help you. Dr Reddy is busy but he could do a much more thorough job especially since many patients lives depend on his words. He is very brief and does not explain scan results at all. Kind ma but not personable. When discussing cancer, he speaks as if you have a cold and as if it is just a normal every day thing. We came to get Petscan results and he left a page out in the frontThe Staff is kind.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Reddy is the most kind and intelligent doctor we saw during my mom's 2 yr. battle with lymphoma. He truly cares about the whole patient and his or her family. We were treated with the upmost respect and are very grateful she was in his care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

This Doctor should not be practicing medicine. He is completely unqulified. "Standard of Care" medicine doesn't apply to stage 4 colon cancer with no family history. Stay away if you want a fighting chance. Good bedside manner wont give you extra days with those who love you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012