Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Ferris

Dr. Ferris was the third provider from whom I sought help for a baffling, extremely painful leg condition. He LISTENED to my complaint, did a hands-on physical examination and x-rays to rule out the pain was being caused by a partial knee replacement he'd done on me about three years previous. He admitted during the exam that I had him baffled and assured me he would research my issue. He started me on a course of steroid (prednisone) in case my issue was inflammatory in nature and scheduled a one-week follow-up. The steroids worked perfectly in that time and I was relatively pain-free. That confirmed the issue was inflammatory. And, he'd done the research he promised. While it was outside of his specialty, and he'd never seen a patient with my exact issue during his many years of practice, he was able to come up with what I believe will be the correct diagnosis: saphenous neuritis. I've been referred to a pain specialist and hope to have my issue completely resolved soon. Thanks, Dr. Ferris for taking the time to LISTEN to me, HEAR what I was saying -- and HELP me!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Ferris was so nice to my daughter. Very patient. Explained things well to her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Ferris is an awesome doctor. He fiexed me right up!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

He was very thorough when explaining the knee injury that my daughter sustained. He answered every question that either one of us had without acting like he was on a timer like most doctor's do. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Andrew G. Ferris's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)